How many 25th Rattlers do you have? - Page 8

yojoe.com

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thumbs up Thanks Sinnister....

Quote Originally Posted by sinnister
    CL is self-righteous? CL would give you the shirt off his back...and not at inflated prices either.
    Thanks Sinnister.

..and "ghettoraider" ..you need to "re-take" economics, and government.

- CL
    Cobraaaaaaaa!!!!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Super Sport
    Revision cases are shipping with V1 Flint and some other HTFs. What ever you do, don't pay $25 for one. In case it matters, I believe they are now on the new cards.
    If you want version one Flint with Gloves etc, wait for Hall of Heroes Flint.

Quote Originally Posted by frozentundra
    This is starting to sound like a J.G. Wentworth commercial.
    ^Its My Money And I Want It Now!

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Originally posted by Jbluez
    "If you want version one Flint with Gloves etc, wait for Hall of Heroes Flint."

I had to break down and get one from sidiously darth,I had to sell part of my liver but I probably wont need it.I will end up getting the Hall of Heros version as well.I had to have the 25th card I have an illness because I will buy the re-release version also.Flint is one of my favorites so I'll get every version they put out.Hear that Hasbro?How about some more Flint repaints? No drugs, no alcohol,just Joes.
    Last edited by sparks007; 09-20-2008 at 07:50 PM.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoraider
    Actually, that's called Capitalism. I really do love how the self-righteous around here are so quick to judge people based on how they put food on thier table.
    Now I have to jump in here because Cobra-Loyalist is one of the nicest and most giving people I've ever met on these boards.

Ghettoraider / Did you not read all of CL's posts in this thread?

CL is faaar from being self-righteous, and he doesn't judge people, he simply doesn't like scalpers (as many many of us "collectors" don't either as we get "robbed" that way) ..and the way your writing, you seem to be among the "few" people around here that think "scalping greed" is a-ok. Now thats sad and if you truelly think that way, ..then that right there tells us a little bit about yourself.

..and what CL said, re-take economics and government classes, then you can quote people with "intelligent" replies.
    Last edited by Destro's-Bodyguard; 09-20-2008 at 10:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Destro's-Bodyguard
    he simply doesn't like scalpers (as many many of us "collectors" don't either as we get "robbed" that way) ..and the way your writing, you seem to be among the "few" people around here that think "scalping greed" is a-ok. Now thats sad and if you truelly think that way, ..then that right there tells us a little bit about yourself.
    First of all nobody's "robbing" anyone when they go to a store & BUY-up all the items. I guess I would be one of those "few" people that think "scalping greed" (in some people's bizarre definition) is a-ok. I don't have a problem with people going to the store, BUYING a bunch of stuff, then selling them on Ebay for more. You just have to beat them to the punch by getting out of bed a little earlier & beating them down to the store!

I do kinda the same thing when I go to yard sales every weekend. I go to a sale, find & BUY any toy (or misc other things) & BUY them all up at way below sales costs. Then I keep what I want (because even though by your definition I can't possibly be a Collector even thought I am, but whatever) then the rest goes on Ebay in hopes of making more money than I paid.

And to all you guys out there who I constantly see whining & crying on here: If this practice & my thoughts makes me a terrible person, thief, greedy or whatever else you call me you can all come over & pay my bills then your opinion will matter to me! I have two children to feed & I have to keep a roof over their heads & that creates lots of bills & they come FIRST!

They should revise the rules on here to not allow the discussion of Religion, Politics, or Scalping! Seriously, I'm so SICK of this whole scalping discussion, whining, moaning, etc. It's like a disease infecting & destroying every topic it comes in contact with! And now with this post I'm part of the spreading of this disease!

Excuse me guys, now back to the RATTLER topic......
    Last edited by Snake-eyes01; 09-21-2008 at 09:52 AM.

I've gone from seven Rattlers down to six. Benevolence or feeling sorry I guess.

Hasbro wants to sell everything they produce. I'm guessing with exclusives Target agrees to buy X amount and Hasbro produces exactly that many, maybe a few extra. Target wants to sell everything they've purchased from Hasbro. If they've purchased to much of a product that doesn't sell, they become peg or shelf warmers. If they didn't purchase enough, they create a secondary market. Secondary markets are exactly like pawn shops. No one has to use them unless they choose to. Are you willing to sell your belongings for 10% of what you paid for them? Are you willing to spend 50% more that retail for something that is available in limited quantities? It's the Communism one for everyone and this collector entitlement attitude that I really don't understand. Hoarding is a term used by those who are jealous and nothing more. I know three guys who have huge, rare classic car collections. I'm talking warehouses stuffed full of old and exotic cars. Does this make them hoarders instead of car collectors? Should everyone be allowed one vintage Ferrari? Not in my world. There's usually a lot of hard work and sometimes some luck in getting what you want out of life. Jealousy and sense of entitlement won't help with that one little bit.

I have 3 daughters and I manage to put food on the table just fine it is called hard work,and ambition I did not graduate from college I make my money with my hands so I do not see the merit in scalping it is the lazy way to make a buck

Quote Originally Posted by sparks007
    I have 3 daughters and I manage to put food on the table just fine it is called hard work,and ambition I did not graduate from college I make my money with my hands so I do not see the merit in scalping it is the lazy way to make a buck
    Weeeeellll..Good for you! I guess being on disability for the rest of my life due to a severe head injury & selling (or scalping as some of you call it) on Ebay to help out a little makes me lazy! Oh well! How will I ever live with myself knowing that I'm SO lazy! Oh my!

BTW, I make my living with my hands as well, I mean when I post those auctions on Ebay I don't type with my feet!
    Last edited by Snake-eyes01; 09-21-2008 at 10:28 AM.

At this point I could care less about scalpers. I am just tired of the scalping topic entering every thread on this board. I wish some people would just get over it.