How many 25th Rattlers do you have? - Page 7

yojoe.com

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
    It's not excessive. It's your money, so buy as many as you want.
    This is starting to sound like a J.G. Wentworth commercial.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by woozyuzi
    Not whining man....check ebay.....Unfortunately this is what happens everytime Hasbro decides to make something everybody wants an exclusive. Makes the scalpers happy. I don't feel my post deserved your hostility. Thanks for making me feel welcome.
    Your post, your first on this board, contained hostility. How exactly do you expect a warm welcome with an intoduction like that? And you are whining, in this post and your last. Instead of whining, why don't you read other other posts about the resources available to you for locating these things?

There are inventory codes check in store, an online check for local stores and even a Target employee letting everyone know the best way to get them and that the production run on these were huge. Like someone else said, do some leg work. If you don't want to do that, then don't whine when you can't find one in their first couple of weeks of release. You might also have known that they have not been fully distributed yet either. Also information that could be found if you had read the posts. I guess whining is easier, but it still didn't get you a Rattler, did it?

I hate scalpers too but If you would read some of the things people are saying then you would realize ebay is not the only option.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Both the conquest and the rattler were put on the shelf this morning at my local Target. I looked at them for awhile and ended up passing on both. I just picked up an BAT and Major Bludd that got put out today as well. I have an original Rattler in excellent condition, a repainted gold one, and the tiger rat. That should be enough rattlers for me, and I have the original conquest and PP conquest...no need for anymore of those either. I think I'll let them sit on the shelf for someone else to pick up.
    Sinnister

The master race is made of plastic and only 3 3/4 inches tall

WANT LIST

If you want better decals for the Rattler or Conquest, try this thread;

http://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.php?t=30495
    "Get a life will you people! I mean look at you, look at the way you're dressed. You there, you must be almost 30, have you ever kissed a girl?" - William Shatner

Found one FINALLY!!!!

THE ONLY ONE @ Target.

Didn't open it yet, so I have a question.

I'm guessing the wings doesn't move like the original one huh??

Quote Originally Posted by FirstSergeantDuke
    Found one FINALLY!!!!

THE ONLY ONE @ Target.

Didn't open it yet, so I have a question.

I'm guessing the wings doesn't move like the original one huh??
    yes they do move like the original the only difference is the type of plastic it is not as hard as the original.by all other measures it is the same plane

Quote Originally Posted by Cobra-Loyalist

Actually, (and I just love it when people quote me in a negative way) I have 2 trades going on now for MISB Rattlers! So whatever dude.

And btw: "Compulsive Collector", I never have had "animosity" toward people who buy a few to collect, just the ones that buy 'em all up, and resell them for double, or triple the prices on evilbay! Thats called greed.. now, on the other hand army building is okay (heck, I even army build myself "), but when you buy everything up just to resell them for a nice profit to desperate collectors, that's called greed.. and that was what I was trying to get at.

- CL

Actually, that's called Capitalism. I really do love how the self-righteous around here are so quick to judge people based on how they put food on thier table.

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoraider
    Actually, that's called Capitalism. I really do love how the self-righteous around here are so quick to judge people based on how they put food on thier table.

CL is self-righteous? CL would give you the shirt off his back...and not at inflated prices either.
    Sinnister

The master race is made of plastic and only 3 3/4 inches tall

WANT LIST

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoraider
    Capitalism is when you develop a new product or technology and then market that product to the consumer in order to make a profit,buying up the entire supply of a product and then turning around and marking it up 300% is called scalping.Just because you are a scalper and you do not see a problem with it does not mean everyone else has to accept it.I already know your response though "if you dont like it why don't you move to some communist country where everything is distiibuted equally" you obviously do not understand communism either.