wave 10 has hit - Page 2

yojoe.com

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: wave 10 has hit

Quote Originally Posted by willie&joe
    What store did you find them in?
    Wal-Mart? Target? Arby's? Victoria's Secret?
    I didn't find them. They've been found in B&M comic shops on the same day the shops receive the cases. So I'm guessing Walmart will have them any day now.
    Looking for Arctic Commando Snow Serpent, Starduster version A, and 82/83 trooper rifles.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I know I’m in the minority here but Tiger Force Duke is most likely going to be my absolute favorite 25th Joe team member. Mostly because of my fondness of that figure during my childhood. So all of you Duke haters, hate away, and please leave one or two on the pegs for me.

I already have 3 Mutt/Junkyard's pre-ordered from eBay, in-case I have the same luck as I've had thus far with the 25th B.A.T.'s.

But I will still hunt for the Mutt/Junkyard's and also Croc-Master's.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

ill inevitably buy at least the cobra characters...

i want wave 11 way more.

C'mon people, we need updates!

What was the release date for the ones who pre-ordered, when are they hitting retail stores and what stores will they be at (I assume Wal*Mart and Target at least)...

Poverty's Paradise NM - Home of the Nuclear Holocaust, Green Chile, Pink Skies, & Blue Meth...
    The online Extreme Condition sets have hit too, I know of at least one etailer who has them in stock. Anybody think it's a safe bet they'll show up on HTS?
    Last edited by Super Sport; 09-22-2008 at 02:27 PM.
    I'M A MAC

NEEDED: SDCC Gold PDD, SDCC Blue Suited CC, SDCC TTT SGT. Slaughter, SDCC Starscream, SDCC Shockwave, FSS Nano BATs, FSS Desert Scorpions & FSS CGIs, MISB/UNUSED MIB M.A.S.K. stuff, a factory tachometer for a 65 Chevy Impala, lawyers, guns & money...

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS

Quote Originally Posted by MexBone
    Imagine that
    gijoe rise of cobra cover girl
    movie figs wave one.
    ( Karolina Kurkova is a VS model)

also these havent hit joesightings yet soooo...

no sightings in sioux falls SD yet
    Im not Mad at all. Im just differently sane

Nothing in Hamilton NJ or Lawrenceville NJ yet either, will check again Thursday when I get paid.
    Last edited by RATtler; 09-22-2008 at 09:23 PM.

The front page of Bigbadtoystore has them listed as arriving soon, so I imagine preorders are going to start hitting soon too. I'm hoping it pushes back til October, I blew my budget a little buying that Rattler.