Sideshow 1:6 Scale Snake-Eyes: Best (i.e. cheapest) Place to Purchase?!? - Page 2

yojoe.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockshield
    Just a quick note about the waiting list...

.. I've been on it since the day it sold out... and have never been able to order
    I've lucked out and gotten a bunch of items from Sideshow off their wait list program. If you are on their wait list, Sideshow will not contact you until all the original pre orders have been shipped (which to my knowledge, these are not even shipping yet) and the customers are happy. It can sometimes take months after the item has come out before you will hear from Sideshow. If you were placed on the wait list early, then you have a good chance of getting the item. I hope this helps, and Good luck.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Exclamation

Well, I went ahead and pre-ordered the Sideshow Snake-Eyes from Viking Playground back in December, if I remember correctly. Of all the places that had it listed at a lower price, they were the only one I could find that would still let me pre-order it. Everyone else already had SOLD OUT listed on their sites. We'll see if these guys are actually able to ship one to me next month... or whenever Sideshow actually gets these into stores.
    SHE TOLD ME IT WAS EITHER HER OR
    GREEN LANTERN
    I'M GOING TO MISS HER