1991 GI JOE magnets

yojoe.com

1991 GI JOE magnets

i'm looking for more information about the magnets that came with the Sonic Fighters in 1991.

The only sonic fighter i ever owned was LAW and i still have the combat pay insert and the magnet which features Storm Shadow and Flint telling a joke.

Does every Law figure come with this particular magnet or is it random ?

I'm curious to see what the other magnets look like

thanx

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

hey thanks !

i looked all over yojoe.com for more information on INSERTS but couldn't find anything

so there were 6 sonic fighters and 6 magnets...did each Joe come with a certain magnet or was it random?
    Last edited by Stagecoach; 10-28-2008 at 06:06 PM.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

They were random and came with more than just the sonic fighters, IIRC. My mom still has some on her fridge from when I was a kid.

John M>
    Apparently one of the longest standing members of Yojoe.com is now a troll. OK then... This troll is going to find a bridge somewhere and play Warhammer.

I've still got the Hydro Viper and Falcon/Storm Shadow magnets. I'm pretty sure I received them with Sonic Fighters Dodger and Dial-Tone, respectively.

The Hydro Viper joke's really not that bad.
    "The more complex the mind, the greater the need for the simplicity of play."

I think I have all 6 magnets, but I only had Dial-tone from the sonic fighters. so they must have been in other figures as well.