Anyone else see this? Hasbrotoyshop selling AFA - Page 2

yojoe.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    i just wonder do they pick though the cases at the warehouse to get the best shape one's and send us the rest.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Wow...

Maybe I'm a stickler for perfection but doesn't it seem pathetic that Hasbro can't even score above a 9.2 with the AFA? Maybe their factories should have better quality control.

Has anyone else noticed that HTS says the graded wave 11 figures ususally ship within one business day but the ungraded figures aren't scheduled to start shipping until 11/24? What's up with that?

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by the "viper"575
    Maybe I'm a stickler for perfection but doesn't it seem pathetic that Hasbro can't even score above a 9.2 with the AFA? Maybe their factories should have better quality control.
    Indeed...

Anyway, I'm no fan of afa (nor do I collect MOC anymore), but whatever... more power to them if they can sell them.

Quote Originally Posted by the "viper"575
    Seriously, can you get better condition than straight from the source? AFA seems to set an impossible standard.

They have enough of the pilot Scarlett, airborne, matt trakker and others to send them off to AFA to get graded, but not to fulfill my order?

Quote Originally Posted by Tenric
    To be fair, Hasbro Toy Shop is not owned or operated by Hasbro.
    Um, excuse me? Then why is the website copyright Hasbro? Why does the "About Us" link to the Hasbro.com corporate information page?

And why would WHOIS say that the site is registered to Hasbro, Inc. Or that the domain is hosted by hasbro.com?
    http://www.whois.net/whois/hasbrotoyshop.com

I think you've been misinformed.
    Last edited by GIJoeVSTransformers; 08-15-2009 at 08:13 PM.