LT falcon pack no gun?

yojoe.com

LT falcon pack no gun?

i just got the lt falcon 2 pack with nemesis
    and i noticed there is no gun however there's a grab for it
    also nemesis can either have the wings or the snakes on his back....
    sup with that

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

yeah, no Lt. Falcon pack come with a pistol. it's like the target vehicle drivers who come with no accessories. But since Falcon is just the Duke body, and I have an extra Duke from the SRO set, I have a gun for my Falcon. Plus, soon I will have a custom Falcon made out of TF Flint.

My Falcon came with a gun. Its a long black rifle kinda thing. (I don't know much about guns lol). Or were you refering to the lack of pistol for the holder on the side of his leg?

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by kessek
    My Falcon came with a gun. Its a long black rifle kinda thing. (I don't know much about guns lol). Or were you refering to the lack of pistol for the holder on the side of his leg?
    sorry my bad, ya pistol

It's all good.

I have a few Joes that have a holster and no pistol go inside it. I'm not sure why they do that.

Quote Originally Posted by kessek
    It's all good.

I have a few Joes that have a holster and no pistol go inside it. I'm not sure why they do that.
    That's really starting to grind my gears, the Skyduster that came in the toys r us 3pack also had empty holsters for a gun & a knife

Quote Originally Posted by MexBone
    That's really starting to grind my gears, the Skyduster that came in the toys r us 3pack also had empty holsters for a gun & a knife
    Yeah I noticed that. it was annoying.

At least with Falcon in the comic we see why there isn't a pistol (he reaches for it and it is missing). They did the same thing with the Firefly/Storm Shadow comic pack (Storm shadow has a cobra trooper leg but no dagger, in the comic he is supposed to have an ammo clip there but it is missing). With the DVD pack Stalker & Snake Eyes, or the TRU Skyduster, there is no explanation - just missing gear.

hmm i think i just found my question to ask Hasbro.

Mine cane with no pistol for the holster, and no knife for the scabbard in the back pack. But I had extras so it really didn't faze me any.

Though I do hate it when they do that.

Skyduster not having a pistol kinda irks me too but I have yet to see him so looks like I will have to aquire another one in anticipation.

Thanks for the heads up.
    The GR81 has spoken!