Something that bugs me about using the Duke Torso

yojoe.com

Something that bugs me about using the Duke Torso

All of the figures that use the Duke torso have the Airborne Jump wings. DO you think that every character that uses the 25th Duke Torso is actually Airborne qualified? Take Doc as an example, is he?

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by zark1976
    All of the figures that use the Duke torso have the Airborne Jump wings. DO you think that every character that uses the 25th Duke Torso is actually Airborne qualified? Take Doc as an example, is he?
    It bugs me too, because I don't like them reusing parts like that.

Still, yeah, I would think that most if not all GI Joe team members were airborne qualified. You have to be airborne to be a Ranger, and Joes are supposed to be more elite than Rangers after all.
    Currently Looking For:
    An unbroken/mint; '83 HQ "base" (the big main part), 1 MG and 2 cameras; Brazil Gatilho.

Quote Originally Posted by zark1976
    As a matter of fact, Doc is Airborne qualified.

http://www.yojoe.com/filecard/83/doc.shtml

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I don't think it would be strange for nearly every Joe to be airborne qualified - Doc especially. I just imagine not everyone wears their wings.