how do u display the Cobra Desert & Arctic Assault Squad

yojoe.com

how do u display the Cobra Desert & Arctic Assault Squad

i mean for the desert squad can they be joined with normal cobras on the missions?
    what about the arctic squad? same thing? i mean if we have the desert and arctic squads then where do the normal figures belong? jungles and city missions?

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I don't have these sets yet, but I've already thought quite a bit about how they fit in my joeverse.

First the desert set. I think it is easier to integrate the desert set with the normal vipers and cobra troopers. I can picture the desert squad doing recon for a convoy of normal cobra troopers/vipers in Indiana Jones cargo trucks or maybe the Power Team Elite troop carrying hummers. After all, the desert squad is similarly equipped to standard cobra troopers/vipers/CGs.

The Arctic squad is a bit more difficult to integrate. Obviously they are equipped quite differently than regular Cobra soldiers. Although I could see an arctic base with normal soldiers inside and the arctic squad on the perimeter.

I keep them separate as spec ops squads.
    The Battle For Canada is coming

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I keep them pretty much separate from the regular troops. Right now I've got the desert squad going up against Tiger Force Joes and a few extras. Somehow it seemed appropriate.

Same with Arctic, but I made a few head swaps with extra snow job figures and arctic SE so I have a joe team to battle my arctic troops.