A quick question

yojoe.com

A quick question

Was Master and Apprentice II ever made into a TPB?
    Jason
    "You can do it, Grunt. You've got to do it, man." - Zap (Marvel #4)

My wants

***/ (5#)####

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Grunt
    Was Master and Apprentice II ever made into a TPB?
    I haven't come across one. I've been searching all over the net to find all my comics. I'm SOOOOO close!!!! So, by the new year I'll have the full set!!! 2009 is going to be THE BIGGEST YEAR for GI Joe since the mid 80's IMHO! Exciting times!!!! My signature below is all I need still except for some MARVEL Sp. Missions issues, BLACKTHORNE, Dark Horse, Action Force, European, and Joe vs. TF's. WOOHOO!!!!

I'll bet IDW re-releases it (or releases it, if it never existed), but not for a year or so at least.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter
    I'll bet IDW re-releases it (or releases it, if it never existed), but not for a year or so at least.
    Will they have the rights to do that?
    Jason
    "You can do it, Grunt. You've got to do it, man." - Zap (Marvel #4)

My wants

***/ (5#)####

I believe they'll have the rights to all GIJoe comics (although I'm not sure if this would include the Dark Horse Sgt Savage series or not). That's how their Transformers license works, so I'm guessing Hasbro would give them the same deal on their other flagship line. Hasbro's the one that ultimately owns all the rights.

No, Hasbro has the rights to the figures and such, but the various comics companies that have put out the books owns the art, but, since they don't have the rights anymore, they can't use the likeness of the figures. Devils Due had to go to Marvel when they first started putting out the books so they could pick up where the Marvel series left off and put out the TB's of the Marvel series. So, IDW will need Hasbro's, Marvel's and Devil's Due permission to put out everything up to this point.
    The Joe Collectin' "Geek"

Never released.

I wouldn't imagine IDW would dig so deep as to release that series either, nor am I sure that they have the rights. So far, from what IDW has mentioned and listed in their TPB listings at Amazon it's all Marvel main series stuff, but I don't really know what their contract states.