G.I. Joe Holy Grail! AFA 90 Snake-Eyes 9-Back!

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

G.I. Joe Holy Grail! AFA 90 Snake-Eyes 9-Back!

This is the highest AFA graded example in the world!

An AFA 90 Snake-Eyes, 9-Back, No Snap On Text, Unpunched!

1992 HASBRO GI JOE SNAKE EYES AFA 90 SCARCE 9 BACK MOC - eBay (item 120343516423 end time Dec-08-08 20:27:13 PST)

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Wow! I always fancied version II with the wolf a lot more, and the card art always looked odd to me on this one... but wow from a collector's standpoint for sure. I'll keep putting my money towards the holes in my collection and just save those nice big auction pics to gaze at.

Quote Originally Posted by Da_Last_2_Walk
    This is the highest AFA graded example in the world!

An AFA 90 Snake-Eyes, 9-Back, No Snap On Text, Unpunched!

1992 HASBRO GI JOE SNAKE EYES AFA 90 SCARCE 9 BACK MOC - eBay (item 120343516423 end time Dec-08-08 20:27:13 PST)

What's up King of Pre-Rubs..Awesome piece, there is another AFA 90 but it's punched..it sold for a little over $5,000 I believe..it was auctioned by premiercollect.com..Man, I wish I was still collecting vintage AFA Joe's, I would have been all over this, I still may throw a bid in there

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Either my computer monitor's brightness is set on high or this SE is super bright. This is a really, really nice SE 9-back. )The other SE AFA 90 mentioned has the snap-on text.)

I sold an SE no snap-on text AFA 85 (80,85,90) a while ago and it was nowhere near as radiant and mint as this SE. Given the down economy, however, I doubt that this SE (AFA 90) will sell for as much as it could.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonas
    Either my computer monitor's brightness is set on high or this SE is super bright. This is a really, really nice SE 9-back. )The other SE AFA 90 mentioned has the snap-on text.)

I sold an SE no snap-on text AFA 85 (80,85,90) a while ago and it was nowhere near as radiant and mint as this SE. Given the down economy, however, I doubt that this SE (AFA 90) will sell for as much as it could.
    What is your guess on how much this will end up going for??

Guy messed up and has it listed as 92 should be 82 It will come up wrong in a search and people who just scan might miss it as a result.

It's gone now... so is the other figure they had up. Wonder if they got an offer or if they are relisting with the correct year in the title...

Quote Originally Posted by kurthalsey
    It's gone now... so is the other figure they had up. Wonder if they got an offer or if they are relisting with the correct year in the title...
    It's gonna get re-listed shortly..Anybody want to take a guess on how much this will go for??

No guess on what it will go for, but it will be fun to see. Either a slight disappointment cause people don't want to lay down a ton of cash right now, or a blockbuster because the black hole collectors will be out in force with 3 seconds to go on the auction.

Giggity giggity goo...... Volleydan's Avatar
    Just remember...it's the "only one in the world." Well, until someone else submits one that gets that grade, anyway .

In any event, it will be interesting to see how much cash someone is willing to shed to pick this up, given the current state of the economy.....
    MapQuest really needs to start their directions on #5. I'm pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.....