AFA 60 USS Flagg!

yojoe.com

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

AFA 60 USS Flagg!

Giggity giggity goo...... Volleydan's Avatar
    I wonder if the original buyer stiffed him....it sure sounds like it. Unfortunately, I bet that happens far more on big-ticket items than on cheaper stuff.

FYI, a (much nicer) ungraded one sold just a couple of days ago for +/- $7,200 as well. I mean, this one was clean....probably the nicest looking box I've ever seen. It even had the original shipping box.....
    MapQuest really needs to start their directions on #5. I'm pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.....

Quote Originally Posted by Volleydan
    I wonder if the original buyer stiffed him....it sure sounds like it. Unfortunately, I bet that happens far more on big-ticket items than on cheaper stuff.

FYI, a (much nicer) ungraded one sold just a couple of days ago for +/- $7,200 as well. I mean, this one was clean....probably the nicest looking box I've ever seen. It even had the original shipping box.....
    It only ended 3 days ago. The sellers says the buyer backed out of the deal. When I sell high priced items, I offer payment plans or more time to pay. However, the seller might need payment right away.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Gi-Joe-uss-flagg...QQcmdZViewItem

4. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Poverty's Paradise NM - Home of the Nuclear Holocaust, Green Chile, Pink Skies, & Blue Meth...
    7k+! I don't think I've ever even paid that much for a car.
    I'M A MAC

NEEDED: SDCC Gold PDD, SDCC Blue Suited CC, SDCC TTT SGT. Slaughter, SDCC Starscream, SDCC Shockwave, FSS Nano BATs, FSS Desert Scorpions & FSS CGIs, MISB/UNUSED MIB M.A.S.K. stuff, a factory tachometer for a 65 Chevy Impala, lawyers, guns & money...

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS

Same bidder bought the 7k one and the AFA graded one. No wonder he backed out of the graded one...

I know bidding is private, but 24 feedbacks from both high bidders and the same bid history even though it's obscured.

Giggity giggity goo...... Volleydan's Avatar
    With what MISB Flaggs seem to go for, he has a chance at selling this one for $8,500.

I do think it's funny when the seller mentions that in his opinion, the item should have gotten a 70, not a 60.....aren't those both below average grades?
    MapQuest really needs to start their directions on #5. I'm pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.....