UBP all gone? - Page 15

yojoe.com

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread: UBP all gone?

the salvage to good will is another week off for most targets. Likely they did sell. at 75% many "do gooders" come in and clear the shelves of anything and everything and donate them the following year for toys for tots and the like. We had several people do that in our store here .

John M>
    Apparently one of the longest standing members of Yojoe.com is now a troll. OK then... This troll is going to find a bridge somewhere and play Warhammer.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

all together I got 3 one at 62.99 one for 27.48 and one for 15.74I am too lazy to try and figure out the average but it is probably around 45 a piece not bad for all I got out of the deal and I had an extra short fuze head to use for my lifeline custom http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f2...7/100_0219.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by sparks007
    all together I got 3 one at 62.99 one for 27.48 and one for 15.74I am too lazy to try and figure out the average but it is probably around 45 a piece not bad for all I got out of the deal and I had an extra short fuze head to use for my lifeline custom http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f2...7/100_0219.jpg

Whoa! That lifeline is awesome! How'd you make him?

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I went to 4 Targets in San Diego today looking for the UBP. No Luck

Anyone willing to part with a Short Fuze and can ship to Ontario? Target exclusives are pretty much the biggest hurdle for Canadians collecting retail 25th stuff.

Somehow I don't imagine Corey is going to drop the price on SJ in any manner similar to the way Target cleared them out. I just can't justify 150 bucks for one of those sets imported and all I really want is Short Fuze anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by tomjefferson101
    I went to 4 Targets in San Diego today looking for the UBP. No Luck
    Did you try Poway? Ted Williams & Pomerado Road. There were 4 of them a little while back, about a week ago (still $39). There were 8 of them two weeks before that, after I grabbed mine when they first hit the $39 price.

This is my last San Diego-related entry. Tomorrow I am moving to NJ.
    Scot, aka Rooster3D
    Rooster3D at deviantArt. Dig around for GI Joe in 3D!

John Missal- your inbox is all full- i sent ya a pm