UBP all gone? - Page 4

yojoe.com

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: UBP all gone?

One of the Targets here have them for 44.08 and the other still has them at 62.99.
    Sinnister

The master race is made of plastic and only 3 3/4 inches tall

WANT LIST

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Why are they different prices

I wonder why they are different prices at different Targets. Will the other Targets follow suit and lower to the $44 price? My Target has some but I have been holding out for the $40 range.

Despite what people think, each Target is responsible for their own prices based on local market (nearby stores and may differ across town) and some trigger clearance earlier than others, by accident, or by design. The $44.08 is a clearance price (denoted by the fact that it ends in 8).

John M>
    Apparently one of the longest standing members of Yojoe.com is now a troll. OK then... This troll is going to find a bridge somewhere and play Warhammer.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Like others mentioned, I am hoping to pick up a set or two on clearance. This is pretty much the only joe item on shelves at the Target stores by me (these and the Baroness's, what a peg warmer).
    "that's the way baseball go"

$54.99 here in the Central Valley.

C'mon clearance. There are at least 6 per store I checked.

54.99 here too must be first markdown.
    how looooow will it go everybody limbo..

Hey guys,

A little off topic, but how hard do you think it is to repaint the Mobat tank to resemble a C.A.T. I or C.A.T. II? I'm currently army building Crimson Guards so the red H.I.S.S. works out great. Seeing as how the C.A.T.s are based off the Mobat, would this work out? Any thoughts?

BvH

Quote Originally Posted by BaronVonHungster
    Hey guys,

A little off topic, but how hard do you think it is to repaint the Mobat tank to resemble a C.A.T. I or C.A.T. II? I'm currently army building Crimson Guards so the red H.I.S.S. works out great. Seeing as how the C.A.T.s are based off the Mobat, would this work out? Any thoughts?

BvH
    You'd be better off using the CAT II, it's easy enough to get for very cheap.
    Stupidity should be painful.
    She's gone from suck to blow!

I first saw the UBP just before christmas at the Joliet Target for 62. I went to my target this week, and saw them there for the first time now, for 54. And they have like 20 of them.

Poverty's Paradise NM - Home of the Nuclear Holocaust, Green Chile, Pink Skies, & Blue Meth...
    Finally had time to dig up the receipts from the others I bought at $62.99... now's I can go and get me eight bucks each back. Heck, I might even wait until just before the receipts expire to see how low they go. As it stands, I'm looking to get about $24 back.
    I'M A MAC

NEEDED: SDCC Gold PDD, SDCC Blue Suited CC, SDCC TTT SGT. Slaughter, SDCC Starscream, SDCC Shockwave, FSS Nano BATs, FSS Desert Scorpions & FSS CGIs, MISB/UNUSED MIB M.A.S.K. stuff, a factory tachometer for a 65 Chevy Impala, lawyers, guns & money...

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS