UBP all gone? - Page 5

yojoe.com

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: UBP all gone?

Quote Originally Posted by Super Sport
    Finally had time to dig up the receipts from the others I bought at $62.99... now's I can go and get me eight bucks each back. Heck, I might even wait until just before the receipts expire to see how low they go. As it stands, I'm looking to get about $24 back.
    You might have to play some games to get the money back if they are considered to be on clearance. A lot of stores won't price adjust clearance items. So you would have to go buy a new one for $54 and then return it using the $63 receipt. It depends on the store policies and if the customer service person cares to fight it or not.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

One of my Targets is still ambitious enough to have this thing at full price. I think it will be fun just to see how low this thing drops but honestly, I probably won't get it either way. No room. And we'll see Shorfuze again.

Poverty's Paradise NM - Home of the Nuclear Holocaust, Green Chile, Pink Skies, & Blue Meth...
    Quote Originally Posted by FireFox91
    You might have to play some games to get the money back if they are considered to be on clearance. A lot of stores won't price adjust clearance items. So you would have to go buy a new one for $54 and then return it using the $63 receipt. It depends on the store policies and if the customer service person cares to fight it or not.
    I've been playing retail toy games since 1996, so I'm well versed in schizophrenic return policies... and I like to fight.
    I'M A MAC

NEEDED: SDCC Gold PDD, SDCC Blue Suited CC, SDCC TTT SGT. Slaughter, SDCC Starscream, SDCC Shockwave, FSS Nano BATs, FSS Desert Scorpions & FSS CGIs, MISB/UNUSED MIB M.A.S.K. stuff, a factory tachometer for a 65 Chevy Impala, lawyers, guns & money...

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

There's about 20 rotting the shelves at full price at the Target nearest me.
    Booya!

Quote Originally Posted by statesofeuphoria
    There's about 20 rotting the shelves at full price at the Target nearest me.
    What state are you in?

Any in the DC area?

At $54, there's a whole lot around... no one is biting.
    Looking for 1x ROCC Missile

$44.08ea... on clearance at the Target in Burke, VA. I left 3 in the store.

Target in Fair Lakes, VA has 15 according to their computer.

They are down to 38 and some change at the Target I go to. There are probably 12 or so on the shelf right now.
    Sinnister

The master race is made of plastic and only 3 3/4 inches tall

WANT LIST

Although all the Targets in my area still have them scanned @ $54.99, I found it humorous that one of them had the blue "Special Purchase" sign up displaying @ $62.99!

I guess they really DON'T want any one to buy these UBPs... heh heh heh

BTW, it is like K-Mart in their toy section currently..desolate, absolute waste of empty shelves everywhere.

I'm currently still visiting North NJ for the holidays, and two different Targets in this area have over ten each of the UBP. As of 1/1 they were at the sale price of 54.99. Who knows if it is lower. On a side note, the boys' toys section at both locations look more like they were having a clearance on tornados.
    Scot, aka Rooster3D
    Rooster3D at deviantArt. Dig around for GI Joe in 3D!