UBP all gone? - Page 6

yojoe.com

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: UBP all gone?

Quote Originally Posted by FireFox91
    You might have to play some games to get the money back if they are considered to be on clearance. A lot of stores won't price adjust clearance items. So you would have to go buy a new one for $54 and then return it using the $63 receipt. It depends on the store policies and if the customer service person cares to fight it or not.
    Had this battle at the Target I visit. My wife picked it up a week ago for $54... now it is down to $38. So I bring in my receipt for a price adjustment, but no can do because the new price is a clearance price. So I walk to the toy section throw one in the cart, buy it for $38, walk to the Customer Service desk and return it for $54. Now some Target employee has to walk it back to the toy section. Having worked retail, I can't fathom why the price adjustment policy isn't in synch with the return policy. Do they really think people are dumb enough not to figure this out on their own?
    Last edited by meyerc13; 01-03-2009 at 12:00 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

For $35 I might get this set.

...just...a little...lower.
    Scot, aka Rooster3D
    Rooster3D at deviantArt. Dig around for GI Joe in 3D!

Poverty's Paradise NM - Home of the Nuclear Holocaust, Green Chile, Pink Skies, & Blue Meth...
    Quote Originally Posted by meyerc13
    Had this battle at the Target I visit. My wife picked it up a week ago for $54... now it is down to $38. So I bring in my receipt for a price adjustment, but no can do because the new price is a clearance price. So I walk to the toy section throw one in the cart, buy it for $38, walk to the Customer Service desk and return it for $54.
    Now that's what I'm talking about!
    I'M A MAC

NEEDED: SDCC Gold PDD, SDCC Blue Suited CC, SDCC TTT SGT. Slaughter, SDCC Starscream, SDCC Shockwave, FSS Nano BATs, FSS Desert Scorpions & FSS CGIs, MISB/UNUSED MIB M.A.S.K. stuff, a factory tachometer for a 65 Chevy Impala, lawyers, guns & money...

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

30% off $38.48

Probably 10 or so there...

Can we get 50%? 75?
    Sinnister

The master race is made of plastic and only 3 3/4 inches tall

WANT LIST

The targets that actually still have battlepacks left have them priced @ $54 :/

Poverty's Paradise NM - Home of the Nuclear Holocaust, Green Chile, Pink Skies, & Blue Meth...
    Same here, they're still at "price break" status, all 17 of them. I bought three yesterday, then immediately returned them using the $63 receipt. I got a little $$$ back, and now I have new receipts that don't expire until April.
    I'M A MAC

NEEDED: SDCC Gold PDD, SDCC Blue Suited CC, SDCC TTT SGT. Slaughter, SDCC Starscream, SDCC Shockwave, FSS Nano BATs, FSS Desert Scorpions & FSS CGIs, MISB/UNUSED MIB M.A.S.K. stuff, a factory tachometer for a 65 Chevy Impala, lawyers, guns & money...

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS

I first saw the UBP at my local Target on the Wednesday before Thanksgiving. There were two on the endcap.

Went back two days later, they were gone. I didn't see another materialize there for two weeks, so when my wife and I were returning from a trip to Ohio, she picked up a UBP for me as an early Christmas present, full price.

In the week just before Christmas, still no UBP. Now, waaaaay after Christmas, there are, like, SIX of them gathering dust at the $44.08 (right?) price in the Clearance aisle. Don't ask me where they came from -- I wasn't exactly checking once I got mine. But I am a bit irked that we paid full price.

I'm definitely satisfied with what came in the UBP (Steeler's weird paint bruise along the forehead hairline and all), just irked at the inventory games. And there must be TEN Optimus Primes at $48 just a couple shelves away.

I just picked up some UBP's in NC for $38 each. I'm glad I saved my receipts when I bought them in Nov. for $63.00!

Finally, the UBP clearance has started in Fresno! One Target @ $38.49. I bought 2 of them and left the other 11 behind to see if they would drop them again before they get bought out.

Other two Targets did not have any displayed. Probably have them in the backroom.

You can check them in the price scanner computers at the other Targets to see if they even have any in the back. 087-06-2067 then Enter.
    Stupidity should be painful.
    She's gone from suck to blow!