Would you buy a 25th Barack Obama ? - Page 6

yojoe.com

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by AmbroseKalifornia
    exactly! then the joes save him, and he buys them all burgers! yo joe!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I'd have no issue with an Obama fig if they also made Ronald Reagan... both polical factions would get their guy, and you'd have a prez from the 80s-pocket verse where Joe started out, as well as the prez from the current times.

I'd probably buy both.

The movie is set ten years in the future and has a President, played by Johnathan Pryce. So it begs the question, will we get a Rise of Cobra President figure?
    probably depends on the characters role but if it is what I have heard rumors of it is definitely possible.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Well, I wouldn't BUY one, no, but if someone GAVE me one -- or several -- it might make for an amusing weekend thinking up new and creative ways to destroy them.

Will he be in a Crimson Guard suit? They should make a 2 pack of Obama and Hillary as CGs as they are the most successful Cobra CGs ever

Quote Originally Posted by HawksRich
    Will he be in a Crimson Guard suit? They should make a 2 pack of Obama and Hillary as CGs as they are the most successful Cobra CGs ever
    Yeah sure...If you want all your cobras to carry BB guns.

Quote Originally Posted by GI Trekker
    Well, I wouldn't BUY one, no, but if someone GAVE me one -- or several -- it might make for an amusing weekend thinking up new and creative ways to destroy them.

You could melt them all down and use the plastic to make some worth while figures.

Quote Originally Posted by paraviper
    You could melt them all down and use the plastic to make some worth while figures.
    HERE HERE! Blow those puppies up!

Poverty's Paradise NM - Home of the Nuclear Holocaust, Green Chile, Pink Skies, & Blue Meth...
    How funny, well, sad really, if you read between the lines of some of the posts in this thread, you get a sense of how "ugly" people can be inside. I wonder how deep, or rather how far, that "ugliness" goes, and where does it stop?
    Last edited by Super Sport; 07-18-2009 at 04:44 PM.
    I'M A MAC

NEEDED: SDCC Gold PDD, SDCC Blue Suited CC, SDCC TTT SGT. Slaughter, SDCC Starscream, SDCC Shockwave, FSS Nano BATs, FSS Desert Scorpions & FSS CGIs, MISB/UNUSED MIB M.A.S.K. stuff, a factory tachometer for a 65 Chevy Impala, lawyers, guns & money...

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS