Would you buy a 25th Barack Obama ?

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Would you buy a 25th Barack Obama ?

I would and I think he should be dressed in a suit.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

That figure would sell just based on the NON GI Joe fans who don't give a crap about Joe but just want to cash in. Like with the new Obama Spider-Man comic.

Would I buy one? Probably.

Yes, if the likeness was good, hte paint apps were crisp, and the articulation was good (for the price if it is cheap and unarticulated i would buy it for the head).

That goes for many other political, and or historical figs.
    Stalin, Palin, Hitler, Ghengis Khan, Ron Paul, John McCain, and many others.
    My Joes for Sale right here any loose fig 3 dollars or less: http://www.joecustoms.com/forums/vie...=12584&start=0

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Only if he came in BDUs. More importantly, what's his MOS? Does he get gun?
    "One of these days we'll end up paying the price."

Only to have him disfigured by all my other Joe's. Not because I don't like him, it would just be fun for the Joe's to become anarchists.
    "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him"

If the action figure was well made, I'd buy one. The Hasbro could reuse the suit body to make Tomax and Xamot.

Giggity giggity goo...... Volleydan's Avatar
    Why not, it's been a looong time since I stuck a firecracker in a Joe figure
    MapQuest really needs to start their directions on #5. I'm pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.....

The truth is, I'd buy any 25th figure in a suit.
    Wouldn't you?

Might as well make one. My Dick Cheney figures needs a hunting partner. Ill just put a recolored Beach Head (CP) head on a SDCC Commander body. Seriously no way Id buy him or any other political figures. They have no place in the GI Joe lineup. Next people would want an Osama Bin Laden figure, given the fact that he is a terrorist and Cobra is supposed to be the #1 terror organization. And of course knowing Hasbro it would only be a matter of time before we got a repainted Obama vs. Osama Comic Pack, then Resolute figures. Lets just stick to what we know, good old fashioned Joe vs. Cobra.
    I need a big blue door from the Defiant! I have cash and plenty of trade!

Nope.

I'd rather have the Ronald Reagan figure.