MIB Bridgelayer, Moray Cardboard Inserts?

yojoe.com

MIB Bridgelayer, Moray Cardboard Inserts?

Are there cardboard inserts for the Toss N Cross Bridgelayer and Moray Hydrofoil?

First, the bridgelayer: I've got an unused bridgelayer with unused sticker sheet, etc. But its only cardboard insert is the piece that holds the figure bubble against the window. There's nothing holding the pieces of the bridgelayer in place.

Is this missing additional cardboard inserts? Most of the time the figure-bubble-holding cardboard is attached to the vehicle-stabilizing-cardboard, so I'd believe it if this were the only insert. Also, the vehicle is a really tight fit and conforms to the box way more than other vehicles. Did this not have vehicular cardboard inserts?

Also, I have a Moray that's MIB unused. All the items are sealed in polybags and unassembled, but there are no cardboard inserts. Unlike the Bridgelayer, this seems obviously wrong. Was the Moray offered as a mail-away? If so, I assume I was sold an unused mail-offer Moray with a retail box.

Does anyone have either of these items MIB unused and could answer verify the cardboard inserts?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0306.JPG 
Views:	79 
Size:	47.6 KB 
ID:	4330   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0308.JPG 
Views:	90 
Size:	52.8 KB 
ID:	4331  

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-GI-JOE-BRIDG...3A3%7C294%3A50

If the one on Ebay is any indication, it indeed looks like that's how they came.