Toy Fair 2009 - Page 8

yojoe.com

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Toy Fair 2009

Quote Originally Posted by wedge1968
    I know that it is a bit early, but if people are serious about getting rid of an extra Dr. Mindbender, he is the only one I want from that set.

The other set looks great, though. Thus far, it is the most exciting news I've seen tonight (of any line).
    Remember to PM me when these come out, I will have extras.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I knew it! Altitude is Rip Cord.

Quote Originally Posted by MikePrime
    I knew it! Altitude is Rip Cord.
    I have no complaints ; he will be my default Ripcord.

I am actually not near as disappointed as I thought I would be, that night raven is sweet.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Sniper Viper
    I'm just glad to be able to buy a large number of Strato Vipers without having too many unneeded vehicles & Outback figures.
    Indeed! That figure would have been all I wanted from those vehicle packs, and now I can get several good figures instead. All kinds of awesome.

wayans as ripcord looks like eddie murphy
    accelerator suit duke looks like robocop

BWA-haha-ha

Wudstar

The only bad thing about the seven packs will be the packaging.

Instead of spending five seconds opening a blister, we take forty-five minutes to open the box and cut through all the darn strings, rubber bands, and wires.

If you buy multiples of the cobra packs, that's your entire day, right there. :P

Will they be showing more stuff tommorrow or is this it. Im guessing since we have seen all the movie line stuff tommorrow we get to see ARAH stuff. Im hoping for some loose figures. Will we finally see Night Force Falcon, Tiger Force Roadblok etc..... or is this it for hasbro and the Joe line.

Quote Originally Posted by SnakeEyes2184
    Will they be showing more stuff tommorrow or is this it. Im guessing since we have seen all the movie line stuff tommorrow we get to see ARAH stuff. Im hoping for some loose figures. Will we finally see Night Force Falcon, Tiger Force Roadblok etc..... or is this it for hasbro and the Joe line.
    I think the tribute line is on pause, and we will see movie stuff, movie stuff, and more movie stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Jbluez
    The only bad thing about the seven packs will be the packaging.

Instead of spending five seconds opening a blister, we take forty-five minutes to open the box and cut through all the darn strings, rubber bands, and wires.

If you buy multiples of the cobra packs, that's your entire day, right there. :P
    I wish that, being this is an online exclusive most likely made for the fans, they would pack them more like the Internet Exclusive BAT Pack from 2004 (?). That way we might save on shipping & time opening the packages. Maybe release them as 2 options: this way, & then the standard open-window boxed twist-tied to **** option for the MOC collectors.

Will they be showing more Joe stuff tommorrow. If so I think they showed all the movie stuff today. Everything that was reported of the Movie was shown. Now my question is will they show more Joe stuff tommorrow or is this it.