SALE SALE SALE quick BUY BUY BUY FIRESALE FIRELSALE

yojoe.com

SALE SALE SALE quick BUY BUY BUY FIRESALE FIRELSALE

Hey I'll be upfront and honest. Just like the rest I'm selling but I'm selling it all. If so many don't care about events I'll take peoples money for my stuff. Just saying ( LOVE GLENN BECK!!!)

Anyway I am done collection and doing anything in the hobbie world. ( So even the long love of warhammer is gone) Except my garden, taking care of my animals and plinking the cans. SO I am dumping all my joe stuff. I have mostly 1982-1985 and some of the 25th newer stuff last year. I have not really made a list but would love to find the one guy who has all the money in the world to spend on hazardous materials. Well anyway here is a small list not really detailed but can on request. Prices are the real question due to all the SALES SALES SALES out there. I know tax time is coming and I know I want to get some of the peoples too. Again back on topic. Try me I am not looking to get the everybodies asking price or going market becauwse we all know it is a bubble just like the economy was as well as the dollar. So lets deal. So most ask for fiver i'll ask for 4.75 lets haggle boys because meats back on the menu!!!! I do have real wants but I am sure they would not be aloowed on here and you have to be over 21 in the big boy world.

Some stuff in the collection:
    MY first DE-ACO some crome wear but all else is great has bp1998 Arctic firefly complete
    MOTH SET arctic
    Most of the figs from 1982-1985 complete and bunch of FCs some FULLCARDS
    ( never collected the drivers unless I had the vehicles) SOME of the compelte.
    The others in between are only missing one item at most. FROM THE DESIMONE GUIDE in order
    grunt complete swivel
    stalker complete straight fullcard
    snake eyes straight
    breaker swivel
    scarlet straight
    zap straight no tumb on right hand doubel handle bazzoka
    officier swivel nice logo and tight
    soldier swivel same
    clutch swivel
    cobra commander swivel nice logo
    duke complelte
    doc complete
    torpedo complete
    snow job fullcard white white compelte
    airborne complete
    tripwire
    complete
    gung ho complete
    destro complete
    majr blood complete
    roadblock fullcard complete
    blowtorch complete fullcard no fp
    ripcord complete fullcard no fp
    spirit complete
    recondo complete
    mutt and junk complete
    baroness complete x2 love the *****
    scrap iron complete x2
    firefly compelte fullcard
    torch ripper buzzer complete
    footloose complete
    lady jay complete
    shipwreck complete
    alpine complete
    BBq complete
    bazzoka compete
    CG complete
    tele-viper complete
    x25 snow serpents complete
    twins complete
    80 V1 Snow Serpents various completenesses
    RattlerV1 missing a couple things and back wheels broke
    HQ V1 with Box
    Battleplateform with Box
    night landing with boc
    Hydrofoil with Box
    Field Accessories lot
    x2 wolfs one complete with driver with knofe only 1 wolf near complete no driver
    vamp V1 with gun and cans no stirring but I may
    x2 mobats no top gun steeler no helmet have old box beat with uncut FC
    x2 Hiss tanks Beat Hiss box guns flopp
    Mobile command center near complete
    A box full of shells parts and odds and ends. Good stuff to much to detail right now

25th unopen
    15 snow serpents unopen
    strom shadow v1
    cobra officier v1 first run
    snake eyes v1
    torpedo
    rock and roll
    snow job
    crison guard
    major blood
    firefly
    stalker
    spirit

BOX SET
    duke, roadblock, snakeyes, scarlet and gung unopen
    mass effect complete open
    Pyramid of Darkness complete open

Just some will add or detail as I come and go. I prefer USPS money order at this time. I was doing paypal but can't support a anti-gun service. Thanks and GOD BLESS
    Last edited by NEED MORE STUFF; 01-30-2009 at 08:51 PM.
    I need joes from 82-85

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

sorry 2 c u go

sounds like u hit a bad time w/ a close or want 2 b close loved 1. sorry 2 c u leave ur childhood....mayB u'll b back....if not as long as u r happy, i geuss is watt matters.;;;please add sum $ amounts 2 watt u want...e-zr 4 the rest of us.i mean 80 snow serpents??? 5 bones ea.?

Based on the two posts here, unfortunately, I can't really tell what the heck is going on, but good luck with your. . .sale?

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by uberthawk
    sounds like u hit a bad time w/ a close or want 2 b close loved 1. sorry 2 c u leave ur childhood....mayB u'll b back....if not as long as u r happy, i geuss is watt matters.;;;please add sum $ amounts 2 watt u want...e-zr 4 the rest of us.i mean 80 snow serpents??? 5 bones ea.?

Hey brotha,
    Not a bad time here just a wake up call. I'm debt free, my childs collage is paid for and here first car. I just came to reliaze there are more impotant things in life. I loved my joes and I mean they were everything to me for a long time but a real wake up happened when I was in bed with the flu for 3 days. Did a lot of thinking and soul searching. I know docking doesn't like the political talk on here so I can't go into discussion but there are things I am going to do that a ton of Americans won't and are not willing to do. I've service already in the service so now I am taking the next step for my forefathers so now all childish things need to be put away as my priest once said. Either fight for it or loose it and I want what I have. That's why bro. Take care I will do some pricing this weekend. Evilbay is probably my next step. HISS is been a great place too. DOn oVer and OUT
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lot3.JPG 
Views:	63 
Size:	57.6 KB 
ID:	4381  
    Last edited by NEED MORE STUFF; 01-31-2009 at 04:12 PM.
    I need joes from 82-85