Movie Toys! - Page 2

yojoe.com

Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Movie Toys!

I like the Cobra vehicles, especially the truck. Baroness' head puts Breaker to shame though. That thing looks monstrous.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

If I were a kid, I'd love to have these toys. That Cobra H2 is just great. It makes the old HISS tank look even more ridiculously small than it ever did. I don't see anything wrong at all with that Night Raven. I had the original one, and it was unwieldly. The cockpit was the worst made Joe item I ever owned. It had two positions, closed or in pieces. The new one looks to be a comparable size to me. It still fits two figures. And the spring loaded missles would be fun for any kid. We all loved them with our old Voltron toys, didn't we?

Might as well call this site Nojoe.com anymore.

Poverty's Paradise NM - Home of the Nuclear Holocaust, Green Chile, Pink Skies, & Blue Meth...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ford
    Might as well call this site Nojoe.com anymore.
    Ha! Nojoe is what they should call the movie and 99% of everything associated with it.
    I'M A MAC

NEEDED: SDCC Gold PDD, SDCC Blue Suited CC, SDCC TTT SGT. Slaughter, SDCC Starscream, SDCC Shockwave, FSS Nano BATs, FSS Desert Scorpions & FSS CGIs, MISB/UNUSED MIB M.A.S.K. stuff, a factory tachometer for a 65 Chevy Impala, lawyers, guns & money...

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

At this point I'm just gonna have to say, "Ugggghhhh!"

Not with the toys...but with the nonstop negativity about the movie.

We've seen very little of the toys and let's face it, the people who bash the toys are just bashing the LOOK of the movie. Again. For the millionth time. These toys appear to be on par with the current figures in terms of scale and POA. They appear to be of the same quality. You DON'T see any out of proportion sculpting or butt-plug-activated action features. They seem to be pretty accurate representations of what the movie is giving us. What do ya want?

Shipwreck ain't gonna be walking around in full sailor suit getting into verbal exchanges with his bird in this movie. Like it or not, we've known that for a while now.

There's a lot I've seen and heard about the movie that worries me and I'm not sure how good it will be but August is a long way away. Maybe I'll hang out in the vintage boards 'til then.

Quote Originally Posted by yojoebro82
    At this point I'm just gonna have to say, "Ugggghhhh!"

Not with the toys...but with the nonstop negativity about the movie.

We've seen very little of the toys and let's face it, the people who bash the toys are just bashing the LOOK of the movie. Again. For the millionth time. These toys appear to be on par with the current figures in terms of scale and POA. They appear to be of the same quality. You DON'T see any out of proportion sculpting or butt-plug-activated action features. They seem to be pretty accurate representations of what the movie is giving us. What do ya want?

Shipwreck ain't gonna be walking around in full sailor suit getting into verbal exchanges with his bird in this movie. Like it or not, we've known that for a while now.

There's a lot I've seen and heard about the movie that worries me and I'm not sure how good it will be but August is a long way away. Maybe I'll hang out in the vintage boards 'til then.

That Night Raven is pretty nice. However, the other vehicles are ugly on their own. They are made in a style that could have been found from Spy Troops onward, so there's nothing to do with the movie as far people's negative opinions are concerned.

The action figures, aside from being dull, are okay; although they are spoiled by inclusion spring-loaded missile launchers.

I will give it to ya that the vehicles are so so. It's extremely unlikely that a repainted VvV Ice Saber will even be in the movie. Movie-time rehases are to be expected, though.

I think the Night Raven looks really great. I know its not big like the old one but who cares? Its still pretty nice and a lot of us don't have room for a big item anyway. I'm liking a lot of what I see of the toys. Not all of it but a lot.

If we ever get that new Strato-Viper he will replace the silver one that comes with movie Night Raven.

ummmmm guys/gals look at this?

http://www.yojoe.com/sigma6/missions.../boxback.shtml

looks like the night raven is a modded sigma six firebat, still looks cool tho
    Last edited by skinny; 02-10-2009 at 09:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by skinny
    ummmmm guys/gals look at this?

http://www.yojoe.com/sigma6/missions.../boxback.shtml

looks like the night raven is a modded sigma six firebat, still looks cool tho
    I was just wondering that. I don't care - I like it.
    My eBay store with an over 12,000 feedback rating
    WANTED carded 1982-88 Joes for my collection

You can’t stop the signal