cobra flagg

yojoe.com

Thread: cobra flagg

cobra flagg

does anybody know where to get a large cobra flagg? Any good sites or anything?

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

The only way to get a Cobra Flagg is to customise an existing one, or make your own.

Ive seen a couple of homemade Flaggs, this being the best and most impressive one (thanks to Python Viper at Joecustoms for the link).

I have seen one custom Cobra Flagg- again at Joecustoms that may be up for sale, but IMO youd be better to do it yourself.
    "Empty yourself of ego, ambition, attachment and fixed ideas about the way the world is. It is ... as it is.
    Come to terms with this Truth (it is as it is) and life can be faced with tranquility and be neither pessimistic nor optimistic but realistic."

Question!

Are you asking for a Cobra FLAG (one G) meaning a banner with the cobra sigil? You state "large" so I would assume that this is what you mean.

Or are you asking for a large aircraft carrier toy in blue?

(too many people in the GIJoe community actually thing the word Flag is spelled with two Gs.)

John M>
    Apparently one of the longest standing members of Yojoe.com is now a troll. OK then... This troll is going to find a bridge somewhere and play Warhammer.

I mean a flag blue with the cobra emblem. anybody have an idea.

I still can't find the flag but I did find a really good pull down scroll with the cobra insignia with black background check it out.

http://www.dynamicforces.com/htmlfil...Product=C96162

There was a blue Cobra flag that came with a 12" (I think) Cobra Trooper figure a few years back. Of course it was one of those little handheld flags.
    ~Pit-Viper~

Do a search for custom flags on google. I didn't look through any of the sites, but there are many sites you might be able to get the flag done.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by smashed121
    does anybody know where to get a large cobra flagg? Any good sites or anything?

I have one, custom made, full size. Gorgeous. Not for sale, but can loan it for a movie.
    WANTED: Rise of Cobra & Retailiation movie memoriabilia (from scripts and production items, props, to movie and billboard banners, store signage and larger items!). TOP $

Hasbro Items: Paperwork & design sketches, ARTWORK, licensing books, promo flyers/slicks, employee items, presentation art.

Licensed Merchandise (non-figure/vehicle) like towels, Coleco ride-on toys (sleds or bicycles) , vintage child clothing, and an original Konami Arcade game.