V1 snake-eyes- the detail is great
    clutch-here again the detail for him
    firefly-comic version the removable goggles and weapons are great
    snow job-just look at him
    para viper-awesome sculpt
    stinger driver-for those of us that have him
    baroness-2nd five pack version
    hiss driver-target UBP version

Eel, Airborne, NF Outback and Zartan. (W11).
    Last edited by MOD; 07-12-2009 at 03:29 PM.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I just got into the 25th line like 2-3 months ago, when it was starting to wind down. Out of the stuff I lucked into, I love the Para-Viper for new figures. For "old" characters, Snow Serpent is still one of my favorites.

Hooded Cobra Commander
    Zartan
    Red Ninja
    Shipwreck
    Storm shadow
    Destro 1988 version
    Battle Armor Cobra Commander
    Hiss Driver
    Duke with jet pack
    Wild Bill
    Bats
    Ninja Ku
    Hawk
    Snow Serpent
    Air Trooper
    Wave 4 Cobra Commander

I'd add Resolute (Pilot) Destro to the list. In fact it may be my favorite non-ARAH Joe I've ever added to my collection. He really grew on me, at first I was somewhat indifferent and now I'd say he's the best Destro we've seen in the new construction style.

I've already listed my favorite Joes in this thread. Out of the Cobras, I'd have to say all of the essential army builders were nicely done. I was able to build the Cobra army that I've always wanted. Also, I like Cobra Commander and Destro from the original Cobra 5 Pack a lot. And, Firefly from the Comic Pack is a pretty cool figure.

I did the same with the army builders. It's funny, I have a huge near-mint collection of ARAH good guys and non-soldier Cobras but very few of the classic army builders, and none of those I own in greater numbers than two. I love Joes and all but I am never gonna be the guy paying $20+ a pop for Cobra The Enemy, Vipers and BATs to build an army. The only drawback of going with 25ths for it is that the 25th figures tower over a lot of the real ARAH guys. Oh well.

Favorite 25th

1. Barbecue
    2. Tripwire
    3. Stalker
    4. Snake Eyes ( Grey from the first figure set)
    5. Storm Shadow ( the 1988 camo version )
    6. Red Ninja
    7. Snake Eyes ( 1989 version )
    8. Snow Serpent
    9. Destro ( comic pack blue version ,came with Breaker)
    10. Mutt

25th Line: Who Were Your Favorites?

With GI Joe's 25th Anniversary line coming to an end, which figures are your favorites?

First on my list has got to be Airborne. Sgt. Airborne's sculpt and accessories are top notch. He is everything the 25th Anniversary promised.

While a repaint, I am a big fan of "Sunbow" Stalker. The JUMP and color scheme really sold me. This version is my go to Stalker.

G.I. Joe 5-Pack #2 comes with Lady Jaye and improves upon DVD Lady Jaye. She looks great with a whole arsenal of cool accessories.

A great figure, similar to Airborne for coolness, Rock 'n Roll is another that really embodies the 25th Anniversary line. Part of the original 13, he looks like 1982 Rock 'n Roll is supposed to look with fantastic weapons.

Quick Kick is a gorgeous sculpt. Everything about it works.

Another repaint, Hall of Heroes B.A.T. is the definitve Battle Android Trooper, thanks primarily to a plethora of accessories and an extra battle damaged head.

Honorable mention:

DVD Serpentor

Cobra Eels

HOH Cobra Viper

DVD Cobra Commander chrome mask
    Last edited by the scarecrow; 07-11-2009 at 08:07 PM.