1989 Toys R Us Exclusive Night Force Night Boomer MISB!

yojoe.com

1989 Toys R Us Exclusive Night Force Night Boomer MISB!

Check this out!

A 1989 Toys R Us exclusive Night Force Night Boomer MISB!

It's at $3,050 with 4 hours to go!

http://cgi.ebay.com/GI-JOE-NIGHT-BOO...QQcmdZViewItem

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

again, I shall leave the room kicking myself for opening one in 1999...
    Apparently one of the longest standing members of Yojoe.com is now a troll. OK then... This troll is going to find a bridge somewhere and play Warhammer.

Giggity giggity goo...... Volleydan's Avatar
    Considering that the last 3 MISB ones I saw each sold for $800, $600, and $450 I would say that this one is going for waaaay too much money.
    MapQuest really needs to start their directions on #5. I'm pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.....

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

You'd think an all black Sky Striker would look awesome but I find every single NF vehicle to look cheap like a 3rd world knock off of real Hasbro product. Just sayin'.

That definitely went for more than a reasonable collector would pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Volleydan
    Considering that the last 3 MISB ones I saw each sold for $800, $600, and $450 I would say that this one is going for waaaay too much money.
    Wow Dan, I would have figured this vehicle MISB would go for a lot more than $450-800. Those sound like great deals.
    Selling/Trading away the following toy lines:
    ============================
    95-01 Star Wars, Original Indiana Jones

Giggity giggity goo...... Volleydan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by onPoint
    Wow Dan, I would have figured this vehicle MISB would go for a lot more than $450-800. Those sound like great deals.

All I know is that there was a guy at last year's con who had one for sale and he was asking $800 for it. It finally sold on Saturday (day three), and I saw the buyer with it and he told me he had actually paid $600 for it.

Depending on who you asked, opinions ranged from "he got hosed" to "he got a pretty good deal," but I don't think anyone would have put its value at anything near what the recent one sold for.....maybe $1,000 tops.
    MapQuest really needs to start their directions on #5. I'm pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.....