Accessory pack question pt 2

yojoe.com

Accessory pack question pt 2

I go back and forth on whether to pick up the remaining carded accessory packs need or sell/trade what I have. I have #'s 4, 5, & 6. Is there much interest or trade value?
    Jason
    "You can do it, Grunt. You've got to do it, man." - Zap (Marvel #4)

My wants

***/ (5#)####

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I've been wanting to pick up a set of each. I dont think they have a high resale value though but I dont usually follow any of the auctions either.
    They say it is ok to talk to yourself as long as you don't answer. But sometimes you need to have intelligent conversations.
    http://forums.yojoe.com/wanted/10394...want-list.html

If they are Mint they can go for quite a bit, but otherwise, they generally run under $20 each for the early ones. For the three you have, they'd likely only sell for about $20 for the three if that's the route you go. If you collect MOC stuff, I'd say go for it, and pick up the others if you can.

John M>
    Apparently one of the longest standing members of Yojoe.com is now a troll. OK then... This troll is going to find a bridge somewhere and play Warhammer.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by John Missal
    If they are Mint they can go for quite a bit, but otherwise, they generally run under $20 each for the early ones. For the three you have, they'd likely only sell for about $20 for the three if that's the route you go. If you collect MOC stuff, I'd say go for it, and pick up the others if you can.

John M>
    I don't collect MOC which is why I'm thinking of getting rid of them. I really wouldn't be that interested in selling, just trading. I think if I come across someone who wants them then I'll let them go-provided I can get something from my want list.
    Its kinda strange because I collect AP weapons for some unknown reason. I have a kid's size shoebox full of them. I just don't collect carded stuff and I think its just wrong to open somthing that has made it 20+ years in an unopened state. I'd rather pass it on to someone who does collect MOC.--like maybe dominic
    Jason
    "You can do it, Grunt. You've got to do it, man." - Zap (Marvel #4)

My wants

***/ (5#)####

I'll have to check out your want list to see what I have for you.
    They say it is ok to talk to yourself as long as you don't answer. But sometimes you need to have intelligent conversations.
    http://forums.yojoe.com/wanted/10394...want-list.html