Question about M.O.T.H. figures.

yojoe.com

Question about M.O.T.H. figures.

Are the cobra M.O.T.H. figures ment to be army built? The filecards have real names on them. As apposed to it saying various meaning theres more then one. Just curious as to what other collectors think of this.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Technically no, since, as you said, they were given file names and are individuals. Most collectors would probably army build them if not for the high prices
    My G.I. Joe Store
    $1.99 or less bargains! (with low prices in ALL categories)
    --» Wanted

Oh boy, I hope this doesn't turn into one of those debates. It sounds like something that is not a big deal, and it isn't. But when these thing came out, people went into rants about whether or not they were army builders just because of words printed on cards. They are whatever you want them to be. For me, they are army builders.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

what is a M.O.T.H. figure ?

Gi Joe Collector's club did a series of figure box sets with a bunch of Vipers and Chuckles 'n Shipwreck:

you can see some on the right hand side here http://www.yojoe.com/action/07/

The MOTH sets start in 2006 with the 2 first sets (http://www.yojoe.com/action/06/).

After that, 2 other sets were produced in 2007 like Kronz said.

Martin
    = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

My lists: For sale/ for trade, Wanted

I always viewed these figures as minor named characters from out of the ranks, like you often see in the comics and cartoons. They were selected by the chain-of-command for promotion and/or special missions due to their performance or skills, and are basically officers or commanders within their branch of Cobra. I even gave them individual codenames.
    Last edited by skullheadman; 03-27-2009 at 11:59 AM.