Acrylic Case Question

yojoe.com

Acrylic Case Question

I Have Several Boxes To Vehicle. I Am Wanting To Make My Own Custom Cases As I Have All The Tools And Know How To Do The Job. I Am Wondering If Anyone Has A Graded Skystricker Or Larger Boxed Vehicle So I Can See How The Cases Are Put Together On The Sides And How I Could Make A Sliding Side To Take Out The Box And Put It Back In Kinda Like The Cases From Oscar. Any Help Would Be Greatful. Ill Post Pics When My Project Is Complete.

Also On A Side Note Anyone Reading This Have A Misb Or Mib Night Scrambler I Want It. Just Pm Price Or Items Wanted. Or If You Have One And Will Not Part With It. Please Post A Pic So I Can See There Is One Out There.

Thanks

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

You likely know this already, but AFA offers sliding bottom cases and they will custom make them to your specifications.

http://www.cgagrading.com/OnlineStore/default.aspx

As for photos I'll snap some of my Tiger Force Tiger Rat this weekend and send them along.

Can't help you with the Night Force Scrambler, though. Good luck!

--

Yeah I Tryed That With Afa Its $135 For The Case And Shipping I Can Spend 85 And Buy All The Material I Need And Just Make Them Myself Just Wanted To See How The Sides Are Set In Place. Thanks Dark