Just a heads up to a seller, selling fakes - Page 4

yojoe.com

Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

The shoulder rivets are correctly painted. Isn't this indicative of a legit figure? Are there other signs suggesting it's a bootleg Viper Pilot?

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

hmm

Quote Originally Posted by roboticplanet
    The shoulder rivets are correctly painted. Isn't this indicative of a legit figure? Are there other signs suggesting it's a bootleg Viper Pilot?
    it looks legit I wouldn't know unless you had it open. It could be vintage arms on a bootleg. I would have to see if that works without issue. I will try it

A prolifera of photos, return policy, email address posted and phone number - all good signs of a legit seller. "Cherry *****" doesn't do much for professionalism, but admittedly, that is a very nice Viper pilot. Maybe too good to be true? But maybe not. It's a shame we've got to be so sceptical about Cobras these days.
    ***cyko's want list and items for sale vintage & new***

I just tried it a knock off viper with crappy vintage soldier arms and the viper looks legit. Be very careful. I sent a link http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/7/4/6...55889250_o.jpg

For those concerned, make sure you're reporting these by scrolling to the bottom of the listing and clicking "Report this item" then fill the drop downs with
    Counterfeits and copyright violations
    Potential Trademark infringement
    Other replica or counterfeit items

Hasbro does participate in eBay's VeRO program for IP holders and does respond to take downs when enough people report these scammers.

I have been reporting them and also been reporting them to enforcement@hasbro.com

Any knock offs I see being listed I submit to ebay (who does nothing) and also send the information to hasbro through the enforcement email address.

Exclamation OMG..! 2nd time now..!!

I just want to know how in the *** do people make these? This is the "2nd" time now I've heard of fake Viper pilots floating around, so now I'm even more curious.

What, ..do they have like thousands of dollars and bought the original molds from India or some other country hasbro sold them to..?

But yeah.. it makes me sick too hearing about people getting jipped like this. It's sad.. but has me curious.

- CL
    Cobraaaaaaaa!!!!