Just a heads up to a seller, selling fakes - Page 5

yojoe.com

Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    not sure but as a community we all have to do what we can to have these items banned on ebay, it will only damage sales.

thats why I dont get the support the reproduction accessory/weapons/mics/vehicle pieces get. In a perfect world everyone who bought repro items would fully disclose they were repro items if they sold them, but that isn't reality. The people get in and get out switch names do the same thing make money, once the trust is gone the value will go way down.

I am doing what I can.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I have also been reporting them. So, lets hope our efforts work.
    Chris

Quote Originally Posted by TOPSON
    I have also been reporting them. So, lets hope our efforts work.
    Chris
    I wish ebay would do something

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I dunno, some of those knockoffs look fine for display purposes

Quote Originally Posted by Rotanadan
    I dunno, some of those knockoffs look fine for display purposes
    I totally agree with you, they look good. the problem isn't so much about them being around as it is people passing them off as originals and robbing people out of hard earned money. Some would argue well you bought it, so it's your fault ( yes and no) People should be careful buying anything but some of these look so close to the average collector how would they know?

If everyone who sold them listed them as repros I would be fine with that but this unfortunately will never happen

Its been at least a year or two since these have started popping up. The figures look so nice. I'm tempted to buy one to see the quality, but I'm not willing to pay as much for as a real one would cost.

did anyone else get a disturbing PM from a noobie account threatening you for reporting his fake Cobra Soldier auctions?

I did.
    Looking for Arctic Commando Snow Serpent, Starduster version A, and 82/83 trooper rifles.

I reported the one in the above post just now.
    In need of one of each type of missile for Ghost Striker and one white projectile missile for theThunderwing. Paypal or trade available. PM if you can help at all.

Quote Originally Posted by max27
    I reported the one in the above post just now.
    Good deal if everyone on yojoe is able to do the same thing maybe we can stop it. I know I am trying