Just a heads up to a seller, selling fakes

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 26 1234511 ... LastLast

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

[QUOTE=Artic Fox]Looks like this seller on ebay is selling the fakes as originals.
    QUOTE]

Yep! It has the unpainted rivets and the elbow rivets stick out. I like how the seller made it a private auction, so that the bidders cannot be warned.
    Chris

You could report it to ebay if it concerns you.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

It has been reported. I just wanted to post as a courtesy to yojoe forum readers and subscribers

I see the rivets, but where would this come from? just wondering since it looks real

No clue I read a thread on here about these going around and these fit the description. search for insane viper pilots

I know it would **** me off if I would buy a figure thinking it was original to only find out that it wasn't. My wife was looking for real jewels on ebay and found a seller with them real cheap. I told her to wait to see what came out of the feedback and behold some of the buyers took them to a jeweler and found out they were fake. She was happy that I made her wait to bid on them. People should shot for deceiving the public to make a buck!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyes1974
    I know it would **** me off if I would buy a figure thinking it was original to only find out that it wasn't. My wife was looking for real jewels on ebay and found a seller with them real cheap. I told her to wait to see what came out of the feedback and behold some of the buyers took them to a jeweler and found out they were fake. She was happy that I made her wait to bid on them. People should shot for deceiving the public to make a buck!!!!
    Whats great is if people worked as hard at being legit as they did being a criminal they would do fairly well

Quote Originally Posted by Artic Fox
    Whats great is if people worked as hard at being legit as they did being a criminal they would do fairly well
    Right on man! I'm often baffled at how hard people work to trick people out of a buck
    Jason
    "You can do it, Grunt. You've got to do it, man." - Zap (Marvel #4)

My wants

***/ (5#)####

i went through and contacted the other people who he's already sold the fakes to. told them they bought fakes and how to tell. we'll see what they do from here. sucks that they already left him good feedback though.
    Looking for Arctic Commando Snow Serpent, Starduster version A, and 82/83 trooper rifles.