Street Fighters and Shadow Ninjas - Page 6

yojoe.com

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    sorry it wouldnt add , I have put the same question is in hasbro Q&A with the picture and was told it is Rayden or Raiden mortal kombat. Here is the picture of the figure now
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 99.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	14.8 KB 
ID:	4718  

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by ade1
    sorry it wouldnt add , I have put the same question is in hasbro Q&A with the picture and was told it is Rayden or Raiden mortal kombat. Here is the picture of the figure now
    For future reference, check the collectibles archive http://www.yojoe.com/archive/actfig/

It has all of the Non-G.I.Joe Hasbro Joe figures in there - Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter II movie figures, Bronze Bombers, etc.

And also, the Q&A is only for asking Hasbro questions about up coming products and other stuff.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by jetski333
    E. Honda is a good action figure. I wonder if they would ever use that mold again.
    I was disappointed with him at first. I was expecting a traditional figure. But I guess to be that size they couldn't use an O-ring
    My G.I. Joe Store
    $1.99 or less bargains! (with low prices in ALL categories)
    --» Wanted

Old thread, but I found this a great read. I use all the 1994 movie SF and 1994-95 MK in my collection. I consider them part of GI Joe because for the most part they use GI Joe molds. Also, many SF movie figures were improvements over the 1993 SF2 versions.

I didn't even know the movie toys existed until about a year ago when I started running out of things to collect from 1982-1995.