News on Target Jets - Page 2

yojoe.com

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    I'll be able to grab boatloads of these. I have access to at least 4 targets all of which have at leat 2 python conquests, and 2 tiger rats, and 1 of the "normal" paintjobs each as well (Joe conquest etc)

Kronz, I'll gladly go grab you one bro, you just gotta send me the money to purchase it for you and ship it. That's entirely up to you buddy

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I've pretty much blown my Joe budget for this month but I'll get back to you for sure on that. Thanks!

THe first reduction will likely be 30%, which will bring the price down to $17.48.

THis is based on past experience on seeing toys go clearance.

John M>
    Apparently one of the longest standing members of Yojoe.com is now a troll. OK then... This troll is going to find a bridge somewhere and play Warhammer.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I'm thinking that getting 30% off won't be too hard to get. 50% is the best I would expect to get if my timing is good. Unless some of them are sitting in a back room and get put out late, I very much doubt anyone will get more than 50%. They are just too nice for anyone (even non-collectors) to leave them on the shelf for $12.50. Heck, The Sarlacc Pit Battle Packs were 30% off at 2 stores. They had 7-8 left between them and the were completely gone within a couple of days.

if I can find them at 50% off I'll buy as many as I can find.

Checked some Targets yesterday and today. Neither had them on clearance yet but that didn't suprise me. Both stores had tons in stock. The one I saw today had lost on the normal shelf space and even more on an endcap.

it won't be this week, and probably not next. They are just marked Discontinued in the system, which is indicative of them going clearance in the near future.

JohN M.
    Apparently one of the longest standing members of Yojoe.com is now a troll. OK then... This troll is going to find a bridge somewhere and play Warhammer.

My Target has the single card 25th figures marked as NCF as well. Sounds like based on John's info above we can expect them to be on clearance soon as well.
    ForceFull1's Cheap Joes and Transformers
    http://forcefull1.weebly.com/

Movie figures might be a totally different assorment route rather than building them on the same waves, which makes sense. I hadn't noticed these change tags this week, but FF1 is correct.

JohN M>

I have still yet to see the Python quest or Tiger Rat on the shelves, dont think i'll ever get my mitts on one!