News on Target Jets - Page 5

yojoe.com

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by John Missal

Yes, returning something that is new in box and then purchasing it again at a lower price isn't un-lawful, but the return policy states it is to be "new and unused" unless defective. If you lie and say it's defective, there's nothing against the team member taking it back, but they then cannot resell that exact one back to you and you have to chance that there was one on the shelf still.
    I've never had anyone at Target ask why I was returning anything, and if they did I'd say I just don't want it. this isn't Seinfeld where not wanting it isn't grounds for a return, Target's policy is to take it back, new and unused, regardless of why.

as said, Target's return policy provides a loophole for these types of returns. they are aware of it, and just counting on customers simply not being aware of it, forgetting about the purchase entirely within90 days or simply not wanting to be bothered with the return after so much time has passed. but us toy collectors are a cheap bunch.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Planes were still not clearanced yet at my Targets
    She said,
    "Don't you miss the mornings?
    Don't you miss those days?
    Don't you miss me, Baby?
    'Cause I'm fading away."
    -Adam Duritz

Poverty's Paradise NM - Home of the Nuclear Holocaust, Green Chile, Pink Skies, & Blue Meth...
    Anybody still finding the V1 style Rattler?
    I'M A MAC

NEEDED: SDCC Gold PDD, SDCC Blue Suited CC, SDCC TTT SGT. Slaughter, SDCC Starscream, SDCC Shockwave, FSS Nano BATs, FSS Desert Scorpions & FSS CGIs, MISB/UNUSED MIB M.A.S.K. stuff, a factory tachometer for a 65 Chevy Impala, lawyers, guns & money...

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

we still have the Rattler and Conquest, but are sold out of Tigers and Pythons.

John M>
    Apparently one of the longest standing members of Yojoe.com is now a troll. OK then... This troll is going to find a bridge somewhere and play Warhammer.

all the jets mysteriously disappeared from mine today and i was there yesterday.
    that was 5 python conquests and 5 tiger rats.
    i asked but they played dumb.i suspect they were put in the back.

Quote Originally Posted by hwheels2
    all the jets mysteriously disappeared from mine today and i was there yesterday.
    Yeah same at mine they must have made room for all those Transformer movie toys.
    None of which seemed to have been sold.
    They will probably put them out later with clearance stickers.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Sport
    Anybody still finding the V1 style Rattler?
    Ohhhhh...yes. In abundance. I'm expecting clearance at any time now.

Poverty's Paradise NM - Home of the Nuclear Holocaust, Green Chile, Pink Skies, & Blue Meth...
    Quote Originally Posted by hwheels2
    It may be time to start carrying the DPCI# around in my wallet again. Even before they were on clearance and still a bargain at $9.99, that was the only way to get the first three exclusive vehicles after they were evicted from their spot on the shelf.
    Last edited by Super Sport; 05-31-2009 at 12:07 AM.
    I'M A MAC

NEEDED: SDCC Gold PDD, SDCC Blue Suited CC, SDCC TTT SGT. Slaughter, SDCC Starscream, SDCC Shockwave, FSS Nano BATs, FSS Desert Scorpions & FSS CGIs, MISB/UNUSED MIB M.A.S.K. stuff, a factory tachometer for a 65 Chevy Impala, lawyers, guns & money...

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS

I was at my local Target yesterday. They had a few Conquests X-30s and one Cobra Rattler left along with plenty of the repaints. They weren't on clearance yet.

It"s Started!

I was in Door County, WI this weekend for a friends wedding and the Target there in Sturgeon Bay had the jets on clearance for $17.99 if i remember correctly (or 18.99). On the drive home I stopped at a few between there and Milwaukee but they had them all at regular price. BE ON THE LOOKOUT!