News on Target Jets - Page 6

yojoe.com

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by the "viper"575
    I was in Door County, WI this weekend for a friends wedding and the Target there in Sturgeon Bay had the jets on clearance for $17.99 if i remember correctly (or 18.99). On the drive home I stopped at a few between there and Milwaukee but they had them all at regular price. BE ON THE LOOKOUT!
    Mine still has them at regular price.
    Were any other things on clearance?

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

there weren't any other joe items on clearance, just the jets. They didn't have any of the TF or PP jets either. There were some lego items on clearance that I saw on clearance the week before so it seemed like a weird batch all piled on the main isle end-cap.

I just got back from checking the stock at the nearest Target and not yet in my area.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Still full price in central VA. we got plenty around I hope to pick up a few more of all four types once the clearance begins.

Yeah, in Virginia, we tend to go Clearance a week after mid-west. Keep your eyes peeled this week then.

John M>
    Apparently one of the longest standing members of Yojoe.com is now a troll. OK then... This troll is going to find a bridge somewhere and play Warhammer.

Giggity giggity goo...... Volleydan's Avatar
    They are still full price as of yesterday here in "BY GOD, TEXAS"
    MapQuest really needs to start their directions on #5. I'm pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.....

I might actually get the 2 standard jets if they go on clearance soon in my area.
    Scot, aka Rooster3D
    Rooster3D at deviantArt. Dig around for GI Joe in 3D!

the first target i hit everything gi joe was clearance at 30% single cards 4.88 i pick up a few at that price. the second one no clearance just 3 miles down the road but they had some foil cards that was strange.

I stopped by the nearest Target (an hour drive away)like a week ago and all I saw were the tiger rat and the python conquest at full price(which really isn't that bad a price) but I also want the regular conquest mostly for the figure :P . I probablly shoulda got them, I have pretty bad luck of finding stuff on clearance.

Quote Originally Posted by themoney75
    the first target i hit everything gi joe was clearance at 30% single cards 4.88 i pick up a few at that price. the second one no clearance just 3 miles down the road but they had some foil cards that was strange.
    Foil cards aren't strange at all since it is the same stock number. Probably someone just wanted a different character & traded.

One of my Targets is stocked full with army builders. I hope I can snag a few extra Vipers or Cobra Divers.