News on Target Jets - Page 7

yojoe.com

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
    Went to one Target here in Denver during Lunch and can confirm that Joes are on clearance. Vehicles are $10.50, Jets are $17 something, comic packs are $9, and figures are $4.88

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

One local Target had Joes on clearance while another didn't, just a few miles apart. I guess the clearance will be rolled out fully in the next few days.
    In need of one of each type of missile for Ghost Striker and one white projectile missile for theThunderwing. Paypal or trade available. PM if you can help at all.

Quote Originally Posted by max27
    One local Target had Joes on clearance while another didn't, just a few miles apart. I guess the clearance will be rolled out fully in the next few days.
    yeah that is the one, but your PM is full so I couldn't send you one.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

If any of you guys get a surplus of Conquests or repaint jets and want to get rid of them please message me! I will make it worth your while I promise. I know the main problem is the boxes are huge but I am willing to pay a lot on shipping if I can get the jet(s) at a good price. LMK if you can help please.

We actually just restocked here, and got more of the second wave in.

John M>
    Apparently one of the longest standing members of Yojoe.com is now a troll. OK then... This troll is going to find a bridge somewhere and play Warhammer.

Just stopped into the Target I look for joes and everything is on clearance. Single cards, comic packs, might muggs, and the jets! They had 1 grey conquest, 2-3 python conquests and 2-3 tiger rats, but no cobra rattlers. I think they were $17.48, single cards were $4.98, and comic packs were $9 something. Just FYI guys! Keep your eyes peeled

I went to a couple of targets in my area today and its a hit and miss on the ones with everything on clearance. Its seems that the ones with the regular rattlers and conquest are on clearance where the python and tiger are still full price. It wasn't a total lost today since I picked up a 12" stormy to go with my 12" SE on clearance for $10.48. All I want right now are the python and tiger forms at least one more each.

I checked two Targets today and they both have plenty of stock but still no clearance. I already have the TF Rattler and PP Conquest but I really want more.
    I need a big blue door from the Defiant! I have cash and plenty of trade!

Thanks fellas for all the tracking. I just got paid and ran over and found a set at the Aurora, IL. Target for the 17.99 each. Great jets!

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbot
    Thanks fellas for all the tracking. I just got paid and ran over and found a set at the Aurora, IL. Target for the 17.99 each. Great jets!
    There is no Aurora, IL Target. Did you mean North Aurora?
    I'll definately have to stop at mine then.