News on Target Jets - Page 13

yojoe.com

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213
    Quote Originally Posted by John Missal
    Two Pythons and two tiger rats at $6.24 each... SCORE!

John M>
    Man... still full price at my Target

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

My Target either sold it all or put it away. All of it had been in the clearance aisle but still regular priced on Monday. Today... nothing.
    Shawn Carden

Rules to win a gunfight
    1. Bring your gun
    2. Invite your friends that have guns too
    3. Don't fight fair

I found 2 tiger rats ,2 pp conquests and 3 resolute 5 packs for $6.24 each whoo hoo.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Satandy
    Man... still full price at my Target
    Wow that is strange. I suggest checking everyday. My Target flat out skipped the 50% off timeslot. They went straight from 30% off to 75% off. They even still have the 30% off sign hanging there. When they are 75% off they do not last long at all!

This morning went in to see what was left and there were no jets on the clearance shelf, so I went to look at the movie items to see if there was any other items not at the other stores. Then was looking at the transformers trying to find a leader size of jetfire that I have seen on ebay and stuck behind the Optimus and Megatrons was the last Python Conquest for $6.24. Who ever put it there lost out because I picked it up.

One of the local Targets still has a few Scarletts and Cobra Commanders for $5, and a few comic packs for $9, but that's it. My wife picked up 3 of the 12 inch Joes for $3 and some change each at that store. The other store had about 10 Conquests on Monday, but last night they had nothing left.

Stupidly I passed on the one clearance Tiger Rat I saw, thinking I'd see it again, but never did.
    Chris

Just got back from a Target, all they had on clearance was some Pilot Scarletts and Disguise Flints for $1.74 and two two-packs for $3.44.