News on Target Jets

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

News on Target Jets

The DPCI for the Rattler/Conquest sets is now listed as "Discontinued" and the vehicles are considered NCF (non-carry forward). Watch for them going on clearance in the next few weeks potentially with the summer toys coming up.
    Apparently one of the longest standing members of Yojoe.com is now a troll. OK then... This troll is going to find a bridge somewhere and play Warhammer.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Is this only for the 1st run planes or will this move also include the newer Python Patrol/Tiger Force planes?

They are considered the same items in the system. There is only one listing in the Target system for all 4 planes. All 4 are "Discontinued" at this point.

John M>
    Apparently one of the longest standing members of Yojoe.com is now a troll. OK then... This troll is going to find a bridge somewhere and play Warhammer.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Hey guys, if any of you pick up any extras of the planes on clearance I would probably be interested in picking up the two Conquests and the Tiger Rat. We never got any of them in Canada and it cost me a mint to get the Rattler I did manage. Anyway I know I am jumping the gun, but this sort of news makes me think I should try and get them now or I'll never see them in my collection.

I honestly doubt any of them will make it to the clearance racks. And if they do, it will only be a couple. Even then they'll be gone in the blink of an eye, lol.

If I were you Kronz, I'd start looking. But don't pay too high a price.

Quote Originally Posted by Lt. Night Viper
    I honestly doubt any of them will make it to the clearance racks.
    Oh, they're in good supply here. The Rattler and the Conquest, that is. I only saw the TF and PP versions once a while ago. Probably should not have passed it up.

never saw the 2nd wave still an end cap of the first wave here

This some good news and I will have to keep an eye on them then. I have two of each one open and one MIB. I still want a couple more rattlers though and maybe a conquest for a custom project.

Most of my Targets have an end cap full of them. If they start hitting clearance, I might go for another Tiger Rat. I like the Python Conquest but I just don't need another. Then again I don't need a Tiger Rat.

I sold my vintage Tiger Rat a few weeks ago. I'm banking on being able to get a new one cheap as a replacement and having made a nice bit in the exchange. I'm not one for which version anymore.

john M.