Combat Heroes what if - Page 3

yojoe.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I just looked at some of the SW Galactic Heroes figures. If Hasbro can put that much detail in the SW MF and Rancor Monster why is there appreciation for CH Joes?

Heck make them online exclusives. If they made a Hiss, Rattler, Fang I would buy them for my son. I think these would be a great way to get younger fans into Joes.

My wife's nephew loves watching the SHS cartoon and always asks for the figures. I think Hasbro is missing out on a good opportunity. If they made more ARAH CH then old school Joe fans would buy them either for their collection or for their kids. I did not touch the ROC CH figures, but bought the ARAH when I could find them.

Sorry to keep talking about the Joe CH but it just stinks to see all the cool SW vehicles and realize that Joe and Cobra vehicles would be so cool in CH size.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Because Combat Heroes warmed pegs more than a case full of Sneak Peeks and Crystal Balls.
    Looking for Arctic Commando Snow Serpent, Starduster version A, and 82/83 trooper rifles.

I bought the pre-schooler oriented Rapid Roller HISS tanks and took the attached driver figures out and stuck some CH figures in there.

Here's one of them: http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...26tbs%3Disch:1

There was also a red one with CC as a driver, and they went on clearance at Target for about $3.00

I also bought all three collapsible Super Hero Squad playsets to use as dioramas. They have Doctor Doom's castle, the X-Men's Danger Room, and a cityscape, and they make great displays for CH Joes. Here's an example: http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...26tbs%3Disch:1

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I just saw a really cool 2010 SW Galatic Heroes At-At vehicle for $49.99. It also comes with a speeder bike and At-At Driver. I am not into collecting SW GH, BUT this thing looks pretty cool.

Please Hasbro, can't you make some Joe/Cobra vehicles in Combat Hero size.