Always check the secret compartments! - Page 3

yojoe.com

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    I bought a Defiant Crawler and at the bottom of it caught up in some of the dusballs and dirt was Hardtop's mic. Already had one so I have been sitting on the mic for like 3 years now.
    WANTED: Two (2) clear visors

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

i was attempting to put a water moccasin back together tonight and found an 89 backblast knife and an 87 ice viper sai rattling around inside.

Quote Originally Posted by Lody666
    I bought a Defiant Crawler and at the bottom of it caught up in some of the dusballs and dirt was Hardtop's mic. Already had one so I have been sitting on the mic for like 3 years now.
    That's an invitation for a full inbox if I ever heard one
    Robowang
    TRADE LIST - CLICK HERE!
    BTW--When I came across your post on a TF G1 website about three or four years ago, I thought that your board name was the greatest thing I've ever read. Now. Three years later. I feel the same.
    Long live Robowang. -- Mark Bellomo

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I have never had that on GI Joe vehicles but I found a Cloud Car Pilot in the front hole on the Millenium Falcon my wife got me for Christmas 10 years back. I also had a buddy that openned his Y-Wing battery case to find a minty white Stormtrooper Luke Skywalker.

Back in the late 80s I lost Shipwreck and didn't see him anywhere for a year or two. One hot day I brought out my beat up WHALE for the wading pool and lo and behold there was Hector in the bottom compartment. Even then I had no memory of what he must have done to deserve that but I thought it was pretty funny. I think I eventually blew him up later that summer. It doesn't even make any sense looking back, why I was so hard on him. His character and figure are both A+ quality, I suppose I just figured he was lame on account of his bell bottoms and stupid grin. As of now he's my absolute favorite ARAH figure and character so I am all the more baffled why I locked him up.

Quote Originally Posted by Robowang
    That's an invitation for a full inbox if I ever heard one
    You'd think that but I have been sitting on it with little interest. I wanted to trade it for a Night Force Charbroil and Lightfoot

Hence my sig
    WANTED: Two (2) clear visors

I just opened up 2 Battle Wagons yesterday. Inside I found... 1 missile for the wagon's launcher, 1 bi-pod for a 12 inch series figure, and a firefighter helmet for Fisher Price Adventure People. The missile helps out as I didn't have any, but the other 2 items were just odd finds.

There are random parts hiding all around my parent's house. My mom was actually astute enough to save any little toy part she found, because she figured I would look for it later. She collects antiques, so she knows the value of mudane things most people think are just junk. God bless her for that! A few things that I KNOW I have seen loose in the house at some point recently are the missle for the M.A.S.K. Rhino rig, most of the Pirahna (which of course now I can't find when I want them!), some pieces from a mini Hoth set (SW), and a little gold driver that goes to this awesome Robo Strux Radon bird (like Zoids). I'm sure there are some Joe pieces somewhere, too....

My mom is like that too, she's always finding stuff from Lego and Joes/Star Wars and saving them for me. My missing arctic Stalker turned up ten years later in her garden. Poor guy was a bit worse for wear and tear but the thought counts.

so is mine. growing up, mom was almost obsessive about cutting flag points off of everything and saving them up for special occasions - birthday and christmas presents usually. recently, she was cleaning out her cabinets (none of us 5 kids were ever allowed to go in her cabinets for anything), and found a bunch of points in a ziplock bag.
    anyone know if the flag points are going to be good for anything ever again? the last thing i remember cashing them in for was the 3 3/4" GI Joe and the 12" Arctic GI Joe. i think it would be cool if Hasbro would offer some new mail ins redeemable with flag points