Movie figures: Who did you buy? - Page 6

yojoe.com

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 163
  1. #51
    I picked up Both Scarletts, even though she looks stoned, Cover Girl, Sgt. Stone and Desert Camo Duke. weirdly, Duke has a tag attached to the back and a different kind of stand than all of the others. Sgt. Stone is the real winner of the 5.

  2. Remove Advertisements

    Advertisements
     

  3. #52
    Our local Target had quite a few. Honestly, overall I was disappointed. Even my 10 year old son was disappointed. The masked Stormshadow was ok, I almost picked him up. But I haven't seen Firefly, Stone, or the trench coat Snake Eyes so that might change my mind. But honestly these figs aren't worth $8. I just don't see it. No offense to those that like them, they just don't look like GI Joes to me. Reminds me of the VvV line in how different they are. But at least I understood the cartooniness of the VvV line. These being based on a movie had a lot of potential. But they seem to have been rushed in design. Reminded me of toy lines that have come out for movies that didn't last or were meant to be temporary.

    I hope they get better or the ones I haven't seen impress me more.
    Stryker927
    "No Man Left Behind!"

  4. #53
    I was at Walmart today and started looking with my 4 year old (his older brother's best friend has a B-Day coming up so I wanted to see the toys).

    Despite the balding gentleman about my age in a Transformers shirt and khakis telling me about how cool they are (I briefly suspected he worked for Hasbro or Walmart or something) I had to pass just based on price. They are phenominally cool looking toys, but the vehicle price point is a tad too high for me.

  5. Remove Advertisements

    Advertisements
     

  6. #54
    I got sucked in, they looked a lot better in person.

    I bought Baroness and Storm Shadow then Shipwreck and Scarlett to have some good guys to round them out. Baroness looks much better out of the package, and I like the funky grappling hook thing she is packed with.

    I also bought the "Steel Crusher" Jeep which I think is really awesome.

  7. #55
    Anyone seen a Cobra Commander yet on the pegs?

  8. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by CobraLALALALA
    Anyone seen a Cobra Commander yet on the pegs?
    Yes,and I passed.I refuse to buy him until I see one with the hoses.All of the CC figures I have seen have been missing the hoses seen in early pics.I also was not impressed with the figure I am more interested in the Doctor.

  9. #57
    I bought the Cobra Commander and mine did not have hoses. Terrible figure, terrible accessories, but still somehow I am happy to have him.

  10. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by DaSmokeEater
    I was at Walmart today and started looking with my 4 year old (his older brother's best friend has a B-Day coming up so I wanted to see the toys).

    Despite the balding gentleman about my age in a Transformers shirt and khakis telling me about how cool they are (I briefly suspected he worked for Hasbro or Walmart or something) I had to pass just based on price. They are phenominally cool looking toys, but the vehicle price point is a tad too high for me.
    So you're saying they are at Wal-Mart now?

  11. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by sparks007
    Yes,and I passed.I refuse to buy him until I see one with the hoses.All of the CC figures I have seen have been missing the hoses seen in early pics.I also was not impressed with the figure I am more interested in the Doctor.
    I hear you Sparks! I'm looking forward to seeing the Doctor too. I think he's going to be a nice figure.

  12. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD
    I hear you Sparks! I'm looking forward to seeing the Doctor too. I think he's going to be a nice figure.
    Anyone have a pic or link for this Doctor every one is talking about. I'm too tired and/or lazy to find one.
    Besides the only Doctor I can think of that's in RoC is Christopher Ecclelston. I'm not even a Dalek and I'm scared of him.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •