Movie figures: Who did you buy? - Page 7

yojoe.com

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
    http://www.theterrordrome.com/forums...hp?f=41&t=3589

There you go. Compliments of Terror Drome. I like this figure 10x more than the one with all of the tubes sticking out of his face. This one also kind of reminds me of Vader.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I'll have to pick up that PIT Commando. Probably just one...I'm not big on having generic no-names on my Joe team for some reason.

I didn't realize that the accelerator suits and that black aromor they wear were two different things until just recently. I don't mind the black armor. The accelerators look like Robo Cop/Iron Man.......With these cool looking figures I have to keep reminding myself that there's a good chance the movie will suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Satandy
    Baroness looks much better out of the package, and I like the funky grappling hook thing she is packed with.
    That's a great accessory. I love that little thing.

I've picked up Heavy Duty, Breaker, Rip Cord, Destro, Baroness (x2), Snake-Eyes, and Storm Shadow so far. I haven't seen Paris Pursuit Snake-Eyes, Paris Pursuit Baroness, "The Doctor", or Helix yet, but I'll be buying those when I find them.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I have to admit the Commando, Duke in Acc Suit, and Dr figs look nice. Might change my mind about the series. I'll keep checking them out.

I do hate what they did to the Ferret. A maroon ATV with some big plastic gun attached just breaks my heart. And what a terrible repaint of Scrap Iron.
    Stryker927
    "No Man Left Behind!"

Quote Originally Posted by Compulsive Collector
    That's a great accessory. I love that little thing.

I've picked up Heavy Duty, Breaker, Rip Cord, Destro, Baroness (x2), Snake-Eyes, and Storm Shadow so far. I haven't seen Paris Pursuit Snake-Eyes, Paris Pursuit Baroness, "The Doctor", or Helix yet, but I'll be buying those when I find them.
    Yeah, she'll be hanging from my ugly drop-ceiling in my toy room in no time.

I went to the Wal-Mart yesterday near my house and it didn't have any RoC figures out yet.
    Last edited by JMM82; 07-08-2009 at 12:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MOD
    So you're saying they are at Wal-Mart now?
    I think it is hit or miss. One of the two Wal Marts by me put them out on Monday when the Hasbro rep was in the store. If your Wal Mart has had a visit from a Hasbro rep, they probably have them out. If not, they might be waiting for the street date on the box. In any case, they can now be sold in the Wal Mart computers, I picked up my first RoC figure on Monday direct from the case the Hasbro rep was putting out.
    Chris

I saw some of the movie Joes at my local TRU today. They were located next to the Transformers movie toys in front. It was kind of awkward to have some figures in front of me that I couldn't buy because of already having ordered them online. Anyway, I bought the only Storm Shadow that I saw there. I was glad that I did. It's a nice figure. I, also, bought a Steel Crusher APV.

Okay, just bought the commando SE and seen alot of the new figures and I think I have changed my mind on the figures. Still not sure on some of the cobra soldiers, but the night raven with pilot is insane and will be picked up soon. I also bought the cobra ATV with scrap iron too.

Poverty's Paradise NM - Home of the Nuclear Holocaust, Green Chile, Pink Skies, & Blue Meth...
    HTS has had ROC stuff in stock since this morning.
    I'M A MAC

NEEDED: SDCC Gold PDD, SDCC Blue Suited CC, SDCC TTT SGT. Slaughter, SDCC Starscream, SDCC Shockwave, FSS Nano BATs, FSS Desert Scorpions & FSS CGIs, MISB/UNUSED MIB M.A.S.K. stuff, a factory tachometer for a 65 Chevy Impala, lawyers, guns & money...

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS