Price Check on MOC 1987 Falcon

yojoe.com

Price Check on MOC 1987 Falcon

I've had this for a while, and want to sell it on the board, but I don't want to get ripped off, or rip someone else off. I'm not a MOC collector, but it looks like it's in nice shape to me (no creases in the card and no cracks/whiteness in the bubble - that's just camera flash).

I was thinking in the $70 range. Does that sound fair to both parties? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!
    Last edited by joenorth; 07-07-2009 at 02:38 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I think $70 would be a very fair price for it. On the right day you might be able to get around $100. Falcon is one of the most popular figures from that year and is a little tough to find loose complete (darn backpack antenna). The only thing that could detract from this piece is the Super Trooper offer sticker and the bad placement of the price sticker.
    www.joeparts.com
    check out the largest selection of vintage Joes available on the web

(figures, accessories, filecards, , AFA, trading cards and more)
    KRE-O

Free shipping, International customers welcome
    Pay via paypal, credit cards, check or money order !

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by TYPE*S*TOYS
    I think $70 would be a very fair price for it. On the right day you might be able to get around $100. Falcon is one of the most popular figures from that year and is a little tough to find loose complete (darn backpack antenna). The only thing that could detract from this piece is the Super Trooper offer sticker and the bad placement of the price sticker.
    Thanks for the response. I always wondered about the Super Trooper offer sticker. The small price tag looks like it should come off, but I've never been able to work up the courage to try and pull it off .

Off to the for sale threads!