Serpent Armor... the SNAKE!

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Serpent Armor... the SNAKE!

Although the reissued Polar Battle Bear stirred my interest, I just saw a photo on the Terror Drome website of a black Serpent Armor - a.k.a. the S.N.A.K.E.! I don't know if this is pre-prod or what its price point will be, but that is almost too good to pass up! Anyone want my soon-to-be unwanted Viper Commandos? I gotta get a couple of these.

Also, anyone else having trouble logging into the Terror Drome? I haven't been able to for a couple weeks and the Admins aren't getting back to me.
    ***cyko's want list and items for sale vintage & new***

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Question Serpent Armor

Will the serpent armor come with a RAH Based figure and if so which one? I can't tell from that picture.
    I sometimes.... can be awesome?

Hmm, you woulda thought with the smaller vehicles they would have continued the THEN AND NOW series.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Urban Saboteur
    Will the serpent armor come with a RAH Based figure and if so which one? I can't tell from that picture.
    Nah, looks like the bloated Neo-Viper type is included. And if he can't fit inside, I wonder if they'll include a rubber stand (often missing from vintage SNAKEs). I really hope they use them in the movie.
    ***cyko's want list and items for sale vintage & new***

SNAKE looks good. I bet they sell more of those than the delta 6 accelerator Duke and Ripcord's.

Nice. I'll buy the black SNAKE armor. The jet pack with the Air Viper is something I will buy too. I can now get an Air Viper without buying the new Night Raven. Wet-Suit with the Dragonfish is okay, but looks pretty weak.

Why wouldn't a 25th/ROC figure fit in the vintage SNAKE? The legs snap over the figure legs and allow for any height of figure (for the most part). Then you just bend the figures arms at the elbows and tuck him in the shell. If the "skinny" factor is what you worry about with a 25th/ROC figure, then just fill it in with tissues.

Just 2 ¢.

Talking wow

Dear Hasbro's Greatest Mastermind in charge of ROC products,

Thank you. You surprised me. First, the Polar Battle Bear. Now the S.n.a.k.e. armor and jet pack. What else do you have up your sleeves? Well who ever you are, you deserve a raise. Keep up thegood work. I know it must be hard dealing with people you who do not see eye to eye with your idea. Print out this post and hand it to them. Put it in a powerpoint! Send it in a TPS report! Scream THIS IS WHAT THE ARAH COLLECTOR WANTS! vintage stuff redone!

Sadly, I'll give the figure to my son to play with (dont really care if he breaks it) because I will have multiples!!!!!! See I am giving Hasbro my money isnt that want your boss wants to hear?

Bring back the ARAH stuff, the plastic from the stuff in the 80's isnt playable just displayable! I want to sit with my son and play gijoe too. What better way then for both of us to play like kids! That is the nostalgia I want to bring back, I can't recreate it with stuff that doesnt resemble ARAH of yesterday past!

Again, that you Mr. Mastermind I look forward to more surprises and there better be more! Thank You x 2!

Marc

ps a cobra battle bunker, surveillance port, bivouac or terrodrome would also be nice.
    Last edited by Skystriker; 07-14-2009 at 02:25 PM.
    Gi joe helped me to learn to swim! And knowing was half the battle!
    Skystriker's to Trade list http://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.p...414#post287414
    Skystriker's Wants list http://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.p...413#post287413
    Skystriker's Body Parts wants /trade http://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.php?t=64536
    Here's some pics of my stuff http://www.flickr.com/photos/11325406@N03/

ohio- right next to the air force museum- which totally rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skystriker
    Bring back the ARAH stuff, the plastic from the stuff in the 80's isnt playable just displayable! I want to sit with my son and play gijoe too. What better way then for both of us to play like kids! That is the nostalgia I want to bring back, I can't recreate it with stuff that doesnt resemble ARAH of yesterday past!
    i agree totally. that's the only reason i got into collecting in the first place. not to display per say, but to recreate those great play moments with my kid. i cant't do it with crazy pinhead duke staring at me, sceaming for me to put him out of his disportioned misery.
    however, bats resolute trooper and snow serpent are top notch.
    Leonard Hofstadter: Once you open the box, it loses its value.

Penny: Yeah, yeah. My mom gave me the same lecture about my virginity. Gotta tell you, it was a lot more fun taking it out and playing with it.

Wants, My Collection, Customs, Project Skinny, my dog eating corn on the cob, my dog weasel, blowing up toys