Hasbro parts?

yojoe.com

Thread: Hasbro parts?

Hasbro parts?

I just got a GI Joe Pit playset, and it's awesome, but it's missing the little coffee cup piece. That's not that vital, but I'd still like to have it. I don't really want to try to disassemble the whole thing and take it back to Target, and I heard about how you can contact Hasbro to get replacement parts. Anybody know how to go about doing that? Let me know, either pm or reply to this thread. thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Dispersed about the country in deep cover
    Please post pics, if you can. Many of us are on the fence about the Pit, and want a true collector's opinion of it. Details, play-ability, ease of transformation, MISB vs. loose, and all that jazz...

I can't really post pics...not here anyway, I'm not on photo bucket or anything. But, if I can get pics somehow, I will. I'll also write a review. But my question is how can I get another coffee cup?

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Go to Hasbro.com there is a customer service link somewhere on that page. You can contact them through email or phone. They're pretty good at helping you get what you need.

I'll review the Pit sometime in the next week or so. But, first impressions-it looks like it will be good for kids, kind of a copy of the MCC, but more height on it than anything. Not enough guns and missiles on it, but looks cool anyway. More later when I've got time!!!

PS, thanks for the info, I emailed them, hopefully they'll come through and ship my dang coffee cup! Hawk needs his coffee!

Hasbro will probably ask you to send the PIT to them and they will replace it with a whole new one.

It's what they did when I had a new AWE Striker that had a missing headlamp. I did not get a new AWE Striker, though. I got a new Water Mocassin, which was fine with me, but that was only because it was a toy of equal value. I'm sure they would replace the whole PIT with a new one.

Quote Originally Posted by MikePrime
    Hasbro will probably ask you to send the PIT to them and they will replace it with a whole new one.

It's what they did when I had a new AWE Striker that had a missing headlamp. I did not get a new AWE Striker, though. I got a new Water Mocassin, which was fine with me, but that was only because it was a toy of equal value. I'm sure they would replace the whole PIT with a new one.
    My Sigma 6 Night Ops Vamp was missing a few parts. I told them and they sent me the missing parts. Never asked me to send the whole thing to them. Maybe it's because they had a bunch of extra Sigma stuff and 25th stuff was more scarce?

Is it confirmed the toy is shipping with all of its advertised accessories? Hasbro has been known to show things in box art and on inserts that didn't actually come with the toy. Just a thought.