RoC Cobra Commander question

yojoe.com

RoC Cobra Commander question

hello I've browsed online and so far have noticed 3 differnt versions of this character. anyone else notice this? the one I seen in a walmart had no hoses, and most on ebay dont however I've also see 2 in online stores both had hoses however 1 had a black/blue cape and another a grey/blue cape. what version is rare?

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Stormsnake
    hello I've browsed online and so far have noticed 3 differnt versions of this character. anyone else notice this? the one I seen in a walmart had no hoses, and most on ebay dont however I've also see 2 in online stores both had hoses however 1 had a black/blue cape and another a grey/blue cape. what version is rare?
    If you see one with hoses grab it. Some say it's a preproduction version, others say a variant. Not sure which is correct but I've heard it discussed as both. I've seen around 30 carded CC's and haven't seen one with hoses. It likely will be quite rare. As for the cape variant, I haven't heard of that yet. Is it possible that the figure with the hoses also has a different colored cape? Or did you see non- hosed grey capes?
    I need a big blue door from the Defiant! I have cash and plenty of trade!

so far I've only seen hosed versions from Online stores, most stores had black capes, however one store had one with a grey cape. I do have both ordered with hoses 1 with a black cape the other with a grey. I contacted the store with the grey cape asking if the item pictured is the one I would get and they said yes. so very curious to see whats going on with this. I'm starting to guess that online stores got hosed versions while retail stores didnt for choking reasons perhaps. thats just my opinion. and no I havent seen a none hose CC with a grey cape just a hosed one.
    Last edited by Stormsnake; 07-18-2009 at 12:21 PM.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Wow 30 Cobra Commanders, and I've only been able to find 2. So unfair

ok the one with the hoses and a black cape I ordered isnt the one the store has. I placed an order with smalljoes.com and got a email that thats not the figure they have so the order for it was cancelled however I talked to the person where I ordered the grey cape and hoses and he said he was holding in and that is the figure I am getting. so Ill see in about a week.