Rise Of Cobra Variants - Page 4

yojoe.com

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    You should go to a few Wal-Marts. Might change your mind about it. I've seen way more grey's than I ever saw of the black.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by CobraLALALALA
    You should go to a few Wal-Marts. Might change your mind about it. I've seen way more grey's than I ever saw of the black.
    I've been to more Walmarts than I can count. I've seen way more blacks in July than I have of grays in August.
    Looking for Arctic Commando Snow Serpent, Starduster version A, and 82/83 trooper rifles.

Wow that's crazy. Must be a regional thing or something. I was thinking your original theory was dead on but I guess not.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

My Wal Mart has yet to have anything past C1 W1. I've only seen 1 grey Timber as opposed to tons of black. But I still think the grey will be just as common as black. I've also noticed that the black helmet Firefly has disappeared. I seen tons of Gunships and the black helmet used to be about 1 in 5 at my TRU and Target. Now there's nothing but reds. Anyone else notice this?
    I need a big blue door from the Defiant! I have cash and plenty of trade!

Quote Originally Posted by Average Joe
    I've been to more Walmarts than I can count. I've seen way more blacks in July than I have of grays in August.
    black timbers, is all i have been able to find here in ontario, never even seen the gray one yet, and baroness no emblem, they seem so be floting around here also, i have her with, and without and my walmart still have 4 without.