yojoe.com

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Action Force Comics and 1982 Playing Card Set

1982 Era Puzzle Set and Live the Adventure Paperwork

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

1982 Mobile Strike Force Ad

Vintage Paperwork

I will never get tired of looking at these larger collections.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

ohio- right next to the air force museum- which totally rules.
    very nice collection, did you ever find a purge valve for your flagg?
    Leonard Hofstadter: Once you open the box, it loses its value.

Penny: Yeah, yeah. My mom gave me the same lecture about my virginity. Gotta tell you, it was a lot more fun taking it out and playing with it.

Wants, My Collection, Customs, Project Skinny, my dog eating corn on the cob, my dog weasel, blowing up toys

Thanks for sharing, everything looks fantastic. I really like the loose figure shelf with filecards.

So, what other 80s toy lines do you have?
    A most excellent idea sire!

my Wants:
    http://forums.yojoe.com/wanted/13558...tml#post812661

Freakin awesome man.
    "And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him"

I love your set-up. I did at one time, have something like that before, but I hope to do it again in the future - I can only hope it is 1/2 as good as yours.

Do you have kids? - Is that your private "man-town"?

Quote Originally Posted by TCA92
    I love your set-up. I did at one time, have something like that before, but I hope to do it again in the future - I can only hope it is 1/2 as good as yours.

Do you have kids? - Is that your private "man-town"?

It took me over 10 years of patient but dilligent collecting to amass all of that stuff. Much of it has come in the last 2-3 years when my disposable income has increased greatly.

I do have a 2 year old daughter and she knows not to touch the "I Joes" as she calls them. Still, I keep a very close eye on her when she is in that room, as she already broke a rotor blade off my Tomahawk a while back.

Ok, first off awesome. Second the figure display shelf looks very narrow, did you have to bolt that to the wall or is it pretty stable. Third, what dimensions is the stand with the Flagg, I am trying to figure out the best way to build one for mine and am entirely dreading the amount of space it will require. Fourth, those are some pretty cool looking joes you got there, are any repaints or are they international. I noticed 4 figs in front of your 83 HQ looking like they were wearing desert BDUs.

Awesome collection!!! - Awsome display!!!

Thanks so much for sharing your pictures!!!

I love seeing the international figures in there - as well as some cool customs (the night force hit n run rocks!)

Thanks again,
    Aire