AFA 80 Uncirculated U.S.S. Flagg For Sale On Ebay!

yojoe.com

AFA 80 Uncirculated U.S.S. Flagg For Sale On Ebay!

Check this out!

An AFA 80 Uncirculated U.S.S. Flagg!

http://cgi.ebay.com/GI-JOE-USS-FLAGG...d=p3286.c0.m14

This seller has sold some high-end GI Joes lately!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Wow. I'd like to be friends with the guy who pays 18k for it.

Quote Originally Posted by sudelaya
    Wow. I'd like to be friends with the guy who pays 18k for it.
    I like to be the seller who gets 18K for it

on a side note how much freaking money would that have cost to afa grade!??? methinks a whole heck of a lot!
    "O wad some Power the giftie gie us
    To see oursels as ithers see us! "

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

This guy is also selling those bootleg Cobra Soldiers in odd colors too. Doesn't give him much credibility in my book.
    Apparently one of the longest standing members of Yojoe.com is now a troll. OK then... This troll is going to find a bridge somewhere and play Warhammer.

How is it uncirculated? I get that it's boxed but wouldn't uncirculated mean it was sent in an unopened case? I get that it's boxed but a vehicle shouldn't grade uncirculated just because it's sealed right? I mean a figure doesn't grade uncirculated if it's MOC so why would a MIB vehicle grade uncirculated? I'm just curious.
    I need a big blue door from the Defiant! I have cash and plenty of trade!

Poverty's Paradise NM - Home of the Nuclear Holocaust, Green Chile, Pink Skies, & Blue Meth...
    Quote Originally Posted by Drunknmunky
    How is it uncirculated? I get that it's boxed but wouldn't uncirculated mean it was sent in an unopened case? I get that it's boxed but a vehicle shouldn't grade uncirculated just because it's sealed right? I mean a figure doesn't grade uncirculated if it's MOC so why would a MIB vehicle grade uncirculated? I'm just curious.
    I'm sure it was sent to AFA in the original outer shipping box/container. There was one on the Bay last year that sold for $5100. This is probably that Flagg.
    I'M A MAC

NEEDED: SDCC Gold PDD, SDCC Blue Suited CC, SDCC TTT SGT. Slaughter, SDCC Starscream, SDCC Shockwave, FSS Nano BATs, FSS Desert Scorpions & FSS CGIs, MISB/UNUSED MIB M.A.S.K. stuff, a factory tachometer for a 65 Chevy Impala, lawyers, guns & money...

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS

Quote Originally Posted by Super Sport
    I'm sure it was sent to AFA in the original outer shipping box/container. There was one on the Bay last year that sold for $5100. This is probably that Flagg.
    Yeah all it means is someone who worked in the back of a K-Mart took it before the overnight stocker's could open it.
    I wouldn't lose any sleep if Fred Durst got shot tommorrow. Kerry King from Slayer