JOIN COBRA !!! fight for freedom ...

yojoe.com

JOIN COBRA !!! fight for freedom ...

join cobra now !!!
    and post pix here on your cobra outfit creationssss !!!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

guaranteed by this time next year.. everyone will have thier OWN cobra outfit!!!

you will NEVER see my real face fool !!!
    Last edited by -cobra-commander-; 08-13-2009 at 08:36 PM.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

ohio- right next to the air force museum- which totally rules.
    that is a pretty cool mask. very nice work. but i coudn't help but smile and think about that episode (operation dragonfire) where the baroness told cobra commander that they had sold all of his uniforms as halloween costumes
    seriously though, that mask is really good.
    Leonard Hofstadter: Once you open the box, it loses its value.

Penny: Yeah, yeah. My mom gave me the same lecture about my virginity. Gotta tell you, it was a lot more fun taking it out and playing with it.

Wants, My Collection, Customs, Project Skinny, my dog eating corn on the cob, my dog weasel, blowing up toys

thanks, i cant take all the credit i had it made..

ALL HAIL COBRA COMMANDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very cool mask, their is actually a company that sells Cobra helmets on ebay, including full uniforms, they have Cobra Officer and trooper helmets, Stinger Driver helmet, Cobra Commander, Overkill, Major Bludd, BAT, Viper (both regular, Python Patrol and Crimson Viper), Night-Viper, Techno-Viper helmets, they aren.t cheap starting at $50.00 and up to $225.00 for the helmets and around $600 for full uniforms, but they are cool.

here's a link to one of their auctions, worth checking out, I'm actaully thinking seriously to buying some items from them.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MEWAX:IT .
    www.advancediron.org ..worlds largest Iron Man fansite.

thank you loyal cobra..
    whatever you get make sure to post it here! id love to check it out.. im about to have the viper team make the helmet for me, but i want them to bring the actual helmet lower to fully camoflauge in the viser, (like how they do the viper helmets)
    cobra !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cobraviper72
    ALL HAIL COBRA COMMANDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very cool mask, their is actually a company that sells Cobra helmets on ebay, including full uniforms, they have Cobra Officer and trooper helmets, Stinger Driver helmet, Cobra Commander, Overkill, Major Bludd, BAT, Viper (both regular, Python Patrol and Crimson Viper), Night-Viper, Techno-Viper helmets, they aren.t cheap starting at $50.00 and up to $225.00 for the helmets and around $600 for full uniforms, but they are cool.

here's a link to one of their auctions, worth checking out, I'm actaully thinking seriously to buying some items from them.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MEWAX:IT .